Inches gone!

majic1982

Yay! I just measured myself and I've lost a total of 16.5 inches in my first week!! The biggest loss was 3.5 inches of my tummy :D WOOHOO! :D

Wow! Congratulations hon!!!

That's amazing :)

wooooooooooop!
Well done! I'm losing loads more inches compared to the scales....

It's all good!
xxx

That's fantastic!!! So that bit of pork (sounds somewhat rude) made no difference.

It's just being easier on yourself longterm, to not be tempted into eating.

Wear your seatbelt (which might need adjusting) so you don't fall off the wagon again!

Jenny

That's super! -a big difference that must be very visable! :D I think I better start measuring coz it just might be more encouraging than weighing! ;)

That's fantastic!!! So that bit of pork (sounds somewhat rude) made no difference.

It's just being easier on yourself longterm, to not be tempted into eating.

Wear your seatbelt (which might need adjusting) so you don't fall off the wagon again!

Jenny

Hahahaha :D Well I've caught up with my wagon now, and I intend to hang on to it :D

Yay Mims,

Thats a cracking first week result - well done :D and I can't wait to see how you do in week 2 :cool:.

Very motivating to see the inches coming off so fast!!!

Are you doing walking or any form of exercise?

Love Mini xxx

well done!!! the measurements are always more comforting than the scales for me. nice waist loss! ive only lost 1 inch of waist but 5 off bust and 2.5 off my KNEES??? so! you are doing great :D xxx

inch loss = smaller clothes ..... nuff said!!! LOL!!

You are doing great, disappearing before our very eyes!!!
x

inch loss = smaller clothes ..... nuff said!!! LOL!!

You are doing great, disappearing before our very eyes!!!
x

TY :D I'm definitely trying to do that very thing... It seems to be getting more difficult! But I'm determined this time :D

wwhhhooooooooo

well done with the inch loss. thats great...:bliss:sometimes the scales dont move as quickly as we want but the inches slip away. just keep up with that tape. a big well done to u ...:happy036:xxxx

WOW WEE that's absolutely FANTASTIC and thanks for reminding me ive not measured this week lol

il have to wait til friday now and il just have 2 weeks inch loss instead lol but thankyou :) xx

Back