Inches,inches and more inches..

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I decided to measure myself today and ive lost a total of 44 and a half inches :eek:.
I couldnt believe it,thats almost 4foot of inches gone:eek:.When i put it like that it just seems so unbelievable.I cant believe i was that big(i dont know why as this is my 3rd time on cd:break_diet:)

Anyway just thought id share that little bit of info with you all.

I think im still in shock as to how many inches is actually gone :),i mean 4 feet is alot,thats just a little under what my 7 yr old son measures..lol
I`ll be seeing my sister for the 1st time since ive lost my weight on friday,im looking forward to seeing her reaction...hopefully a good one :)

omg that is amazing hun. i'd love to be a fly on the wall when you see your sister. you must come and tell us her reaction. has she not seen any pics?

Wow! your such an inspiration, I am 2nd time on Cambridge determined this time to see it through and positive, your post just gave me a really good boost thanks!

Thanx a million hun,

It really is so worth it at the end of it all.Stay strong as we know we can do it,we just need our head in the right place and the rest will follow x

omg that is amazing hun. i'd love to be a fly on the wall when you see your sister. you must come and tell us her reaction. has she not seen any pics?

No i havent seen her since i had just started cd,so 15 weeks ago.She knows ive lost weight but does not know how much.Ill let you know how i get on :D

Back