inches lost

If she wants I am available ;-p x

maybe this should have been named inches lost and gained!! lol hows the 2nd time around coming on gary?

walk in the park, didnt realise I had missed my soup so much! xxx

Good to hear, i missed the soup as they only gave me three sachets 1st time around but now got more so its a hot bowl every nite! i added chilli last nite after advice and it was good!!

This is a really good idea for a thread!!!1

I did take measurements but a week or two in, so they're not everything I lost

Hips(incl widest part tum): 55 to 51 -4
Waist 45 to 41 -4
Under boobs (bra size) 40 to 39 -1
Biggest part of boobs 48 to 45.5 -2.5

Am so glad I took measurements! Now, they're not the most accurate because I'm taking them with the cord of a phone charger, and holding it against a normal measuring tape, but they're roughly right!

I'm glad to see my waist and hips are moving faster than my boobs! Plus my legs have lost loads, a notch down on my strappy sandles! My arms have lost loads too. Wish I'd measured them too.

Guen

Inches lost.....BUT?!?!?

WHY am I not losing inches off my boobs?? I have lost 4 inches from under the bust (from 38 to 34), yet over my boobs is still 40/41 (they did go down one week to 39, pmsl!!!!).

It probably "sounds" great but in reality it was one of the 3 areas I wanted to lose it from (top of arms, belly and boobs!!).

Its lovely being able to fit in dresses BUT still looking hugely busty which I feel makes me look bigger - looks like ive got a wonderbra on or shoved them in a dress to be rude but I just want them to look NICE in a dress :sigh:

As for inch loss everywhere else, I keep a spreadsheet and each week after my WI, I put in my measurements. I do top of arms, top of thigh, hips, waist and boobs (over and under!).

Over the 4 weeks ive been doing Lipotrim I have lost inches which in a way im more happy about than the weight, cos it means clothes fit me better. Ive lost 3" off hips, 4" off waist, 4" from under boobs, 1" from top of arms and none off thigh, PMSL!!!

I also took a photo before I started and am going to take another one soon to see if I can see a difference but other people have started commenting now which is nice :D

must put hubby on LT. lol;)
I was thinking exactly the same Kay, with my hubby though not yours :D

Well one of the 1st things i did when i started LT was make a note of measurements, so here are my losses, last taken about 2wks ago.

Calfs > -1inch
Thighs > - 1 & half inchs
Waist > - 2inch
Hips > - 2inch
Arms > - 1inch

Thankfully i haven't lost anything off of my 40dd, much to the pleasure of OH ;)

Nicci

Yes i do inches when i need inspriation! 2" off my thighs (more i wish!!!)5 inches off my waist and 3" off my boobicles, well i suppose thats my back as my cup size hasnt change and 2" off my arms...Also lots of chubb off my cheeks hehehe
Oh and 1.5" off my neck its now 13" and they say that you are within a healthy weight when its 13 wooo hoooo

Back