Inches Vs LBS

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Kankles, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Kankles

Kankles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although I've had good losses so far, some weeks I can feel more of a difference in my clothes than the lbs would indicate in on the scales!

For instance I bought I pair of trousers in the January sales knowing they were too small but couldn't resist a bargain (well what girl can!)

My 1st target was to fit into these trousers, so each week i try them on to see how close I am to my 1st goal. i tried them on a week ago and they will still too tight, I lost 2.5 lbs this week, so as part of my little ritual I tried them again this week and was amazed.....not only could I do them up but they fitted perfect!!!

I couldn't believe 2.5lbs would make such a difference but hey I am not complaining!

Anyone else out there with similar experiences? X x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.