Inches?!?!

LaLa_Lady

Hey,

Hope your all well! Ive been doing ss and am now on my 3rd week..I lost week 1 9lbs..week 2 3.5lbs...However I don't feel any different.. How long does it take before you start losing inches?? My thighs still look the same and it feels like am not losing anything although am doing 100%!!

Did you notice any change in your bodies over the first month... I really want to start seeing some difference to keep me on track but its soo hard :(

Hi huni, Im glad you wrote this as I haven't noticed anything either. Ive now lost over a stone and my waist measurement doesn't seem much different. Fingers crossed we both notice it soon eh xxx

well done to you on ur loss!!! I know what you mean my stomach has is looking slightly smaller however no inches have come off!! Ive been looking at some people's signatures and they have had amazing inches losses.. Doesn't make any sense..if the pounds are falling off soo shouldn't the inches???? :cry:

well done to you on ur loss!!! I know what you mean my stomach has is looking slightly smaller however no inches have come off!! Ive been looking at some people's signatures and they have had amazing inches losses.. Doesn't make any sense..if the pounds are falling off soo shouldn't the inches???? :cry:

Aww thanks hun :) My CDC said you normally notice it right at the top of your stomach first, where your liver is, and tbh I do notice a bit there huni but the worst bit weight wise for me is underneath that LOL so thats where I want to lose inches! xxx

i only noticed after i lost 4 stone even tho everyone was comenting on my loss and i could really feel it in my cothes i just could not see it but you will have that day when you look in the mirror and think hey i look smaller =D Also taking pictures helps you see it more i took pictures after 5 stone loss and compared pics from the start it left me speechless the difference i seen.

Back