Incouragement needed! :)

Nat.

I need abit of help getting back into the diet. It put me off cause on my 3rd week i put on 3lbs and i hadn't done much wrong :/ so i kinda give up at the first obsticle really. Had a few take aways :( and chickened out of going to weigh in last week. I am going to go this week but i must have put alot on :( any advice to get me back into it? thanks!

take each day as it comes. Plan all of your meals so you know exactly what you are having and keep faith. SW works for many but it takes tweaking to suit it to your body and lifestyle.

Your SWC is there to help you out so use her for advice, afterall that is what you are paying them for.

Take care and good luck xxxxxx

Hi Nat, I am just back after a few weeks off plan, do you know that no matter what words of encourement others gave me or how many inspiring stories I read nothing could get me to go back on plan.Only the fact of putting back on the stone that I had already lost got me to go back.Hard fact is only you have the power to do it. So go look in the mirror ,if you are happy with what you see then fair enough, if not get yourself a shake and get to it. x

Yeah thanks for the advice.
Just need to have more will power! grr! :D
Gonna really try again! :)

Think of a small goal you want to achieve and keep a diary. Whats done is done but at least you haven't thrown in the towel. You are back wanting to carry on which is fantastic. The motivation will come, in the meantime just carry on doing your best. xx

Good advice has already been given to you - just carefully plan your day's eating and stick with it - take each day as it comes and you will begin to lose weight again, good luck to you. X

Hi Nat, I am just back after a few weeks off plan, do you know that no matter what words of encourement others gave me or how many inspiring stories I read nothing could get me to go back on plan.Only the fact of putting back on the stone that I had already lost got me to go back.Hard fact is only you have the power to do it. So go look in the mirror ,if you are happy with what you see then fair enough, if not get yourself a shake and get to it. x

This is great advice, straight from the heart...You have to decide what you want.

I agree with everything that has been said, some great advice. Come on girly you can do this!!! xx

Hiya -

You're first two WIs were amazing - and even with the gain you're 1/2stone lighter in less than a month! Woo!

SW is something that you can do long term, so the first few weeks are great for getting into it. It might be a bit hit and miss to see what works for you, and simply getting INTO the way of life is hard. So don't be too upset about the couple of slips - you're human!

Sometimes we think we're 100% good and we're not - an innocent mistake. Other time we ARE 100% good and it doesn't work. The only way to sort it out is to go to class and speak to your consultant.

Don't feel bad - you'll still be lighter than when you started and it's a learning process.

Good luck - GO TO CLASS - it helps sort things out and highlight any issues.

Love to you xxx

thanks for all your wise words! :D
i've been good so far today so i'll really try for the rest of the week and i will defiantly go to WI this time and face the music! haha :)

Back