Incurable addiction...

Catt

Silver Member
Erm Cough!

I erm threw my weighing scales away a few days ago :( Well no way could I manage without them :eek: I am weak :eek::eek::eek: so now I have a shiney new pair in the bathroom :8855::8855::8855:

Honestly there is just no hope for some people :D:D:D

I too have the same addiction! Must be contagious lol

Must say I would probably be the same ...but I have purposefully thrown them away.....lol....I dont wanna get hung up on any readings inbetween weigh ins...so will just stick with my weekly weigh in.......lol

Oh I am so with you on this one. i cannot pass the ensuite but I have to hop up on the scales. I know I shouldnt do it as sometimes i get down about it when I dont see the scales moving at all!!

I have one of these highly accurate scales that moves with you if you lean forward, back, left or right!!!

It is incurable as I simply could not do without my scales even though most of the time I think it is having a laugh back at me!!!

I am also a scale addict, my OH doens't even think about them during teh week, I'm on there every morning.

I've tried leaning left and right and no change.... tried that at the pharmacy too once for my weight in:) The best part is that the pharmacy scale is kinder than my own so although I'm on mine all teh time, it's the pharmacy one that I trust :)

Newb

I too have the scales addiction. First thing every morning, wee then hop on the scales. I just cant help myself. I dont see whats wrong with it as long as you dont take it too serious then no harm done.

pmsl so glad it's not just me! I am on and off them all day - and curse when the weight goes up! Of course it does - at the end of the day we are heavier - but I still think I'm getting heavier and not lighter! Heheheheh! x

Lol leaning one side to other, I once got on scales and breathed in. Where did i think that was gonna get me.

I havnt got any for this exact reason haha

Went home for a week to mum and dads and jumped on approx 3 times a day haha

back to sanity in my house now though!! X

First time round on LT I weighed every morning, but for some reason this time I have beaten my addiction and weigh just every saturday morning!

Do not fear ladies, this addiction can be beaten!

Lol, I too am an addict! I only weigh in once a day though but it HAS to be after a wee and in the buff, lol!

I dont see the harm in it if you manage to keep it to once a day!

Everyday without fail ladies, I'm the very same, first thing in the morning in the nip, after I've been to the loo, gives me great motivation for the day!

Same here, have done all these things. My scales are going in the storage (aka crap) cupboard. Wont be easy to get at then. Otherwise id be on and off all day! What a mad bunch we are.

I hold my head down in shame and admit yesterday i popped on them everytime i had a wee.
I should really also store it away. I should, i should, i should...lol

This is too funny lol seems I am perfectly 'normal' :D :D :D

What I find odd is that the wii fit actually encourages you to do a body test (essentially weighing youself) ever day!

Now that makes no sense to me!
Newb

Back