Working Solutions Indian eating out help please?

Fiestywoman

Hi

I'm off out with the outlaws for dinner tomorrow night and we are going to have indian food. I'm going to avoid the buffet like the plague but does anyone have any suggestions for a dish I could have that would work in with WS. I assume I will need to avoid sauces of any kind? Any advice would be fantastic, I don't want to blunder:)

Brilliant! Thanks missy:D

Helpful thread; my hubby is going to treat me to dinner at a nice local indian (which he has been talking about for years but we have never managed to visit!) for my birthday in March, so I am interested to know what I should/can order. I was planning on avoiding the rice, naans etc (although I'd kill for a poppadom) and maybe having a couple of glasses of wine instead of beer? I'm on 100% at the moment but this is going to be my treat for two months into the plan.

I do think it will be weird after two months of not eating Cupid, but after a couple of years of rubbish birthdays I'm determined to at least go out for this one! I suspect I'll only want a little of each dish but I'm soooooo looking forward to trying them :)

to be honest the healthiest indian dish is Dhal, could get chilli chicken or chicken tikka
mmm also stay clear of the desserts 400-500+ calorie

yeah thats the one

saag is good aswell :) Spinach :)

Locanda Locatelli.
Chef is always happy to cook items off the menu and they are able to accommodate dinners with most of allergies or dietary requirements.

Edit: just noticed Indian not Italian.... Too fast too fast.

Back