Indian Food=Guilt!

Modarella

Hi, I rarely ever use over 10 syns a day and today I've got 11 left so according to the food optimising book I can have a chicken bhuna and (free) boiled rice and a chapati for 7.5 (taken from tomorrow's syns). But for some reason I feel HORRENDOUSLY guilty about having it. could do with some words of wisdom...feel like crap about it. Actually want to enjoy it. I've never cheated or had a day that wasn't 100%. Just want to be able to keep enjoying food... *sadface*

I don't know what to say except I eat takeaway nearly every week (synned) and it's never done me any harm! Plus I had all of my syns (15 per day) nearly every day last week and I still lost 4lb.

Trust the plan - it works! Only thing is make sure you weigh the curry before you eat it. The values given in the book are for specific weights and my local serves portions twice as big! x

Thanks for replying, I had all the rice and my 350g of chicken bhuna, also had about 7/8ths of the chapati. I couldn't even eat half of what I had on my plate. Just felt too full as I ate it slowly and too guilty. It's scary to think that I used to be able to polish off my while plate AND a garlic naan with pakora, poppadoms and spiced onions, no problem. I reckon I only used about 9 of the 11 syns. I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would =/

Back