Indian Takeaway - Help!!

Brings back memories going thru this Woofy!

SukieSue, Jaybar, Sarah, Rainbowcookie... wonder what they're up to now!?!

Sue Sue is having a baby. 16 weeks gone.
Rainbow ( Rach) is taking up running and lost it that way
Sarah, well she done fab and went on to help others

Oh the good old days :D

Woofy x

Fab.. great news about Sukie!

Wouldnt allow a MAN cook in MY kitchen unless he did the cleaning up after. Ooo Ooo and wears a little pinny : o )

Woofy x

Jeez, half a glass of wine and I turn into a complete moron! I've been sat readin this thread from start to finish and thinking 'who are all these new people that have appeared in the last hour!' Only when you mentioned that you were saying that you'd wondered where they'd been did I realise the thread was over a year old! :wave_cry: Take the wine off of me!!!!

lol Caz I love you :D. I didnt dare start looking at the start cos ill want a curry :)
im on second glass! is hot tub there yet? p.s. seen bf for half hour :) bless him x

Ooo I adore a man that can cook
and clean
iron
drive the kids to school
cut the grass
wall paper

Ooo the list goes on and on.....

Woofy x

Jeez, half a glass of wine and I turn into a complete moron! I've been sat readin this thread from start to finish and thinking 'who are all these new people that have appeared in the last hour!' Only when you mentioned that you were saying that you'd wondered where they'd been did I realise the thread was over a year old! :wave_cry: Take the wine off of me!!!!

lol Hic*

Woofy x

LOL Vicky I've hit the wine too! As you already know cos I told you in my last post - der!
Did the funeral go ok hon ?
Hot tub still on but trying to find the right one - hang in there :)

Back