Indian takeaway night with the girls :-(

fatandfedupmum

I am worried as have a get together with the girls tonight and they getting Indian food. What's my safest option? It's hard as they don't know I'm doing this and don't want them to either! Will get lectures and then will get p****d off with them lol
Am thinking a half portion of chicken tikka bits will best and will simply replace my evening SS+ meal
Any ideas??

Umm, chicken tikka is marinated in lime juice which may take you out of ketosis? I think. But you should call the place up first and ask.

I reckon that anything I choose will take me out of Ketosis but thinking calorie wise I thought it would be better as it has no buttery or tomatoey sauces. The prob is I don't know where hey getting the food from or I would. Will just have small portion and get right back on track tomorrow. Luckily today was weigh in day so have whole week to counteract it lol. Apart from Friday night when I'm out with my CDC for her birthday lol
This week will test my resolve a lot me thinks!!

Yep! I'd order a chicken tikka main and a side of veg like okra or mushrooms. If they ask, simply say you're trying to eat healthy. They may do a saag (spinach) side too! X

Great! Any awkward questions about diet?

Back