INDIAN takeaway!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by claire86, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. claire86

claire86 Full Member

After my 10lb loss in 4 wks :) my partner had decided tonight to have a treat, an Indian takeaway! Now I normally have chicken korma, pilau rice, 3 poppadoms & a portion of onion baji's but I thought I was bring good by having a chicken chaat which is a small starter & 2 poppadoms, I'm just curious to know how many syns would it of been for the chicken chaat & 2 poppadoms. I'm feeling really guilty for eating it lol :/ xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Im not sure about the chicken chat but poppadoms are 4 syns each If thats all you had...with boiled rice? you should be ok I often have an indian but make the better choices :)
    Id say allow some syns for it and don't feel guilty

4. traymanda

traymanda Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hmmm no idea of the syns but chicken korma is my fav xx

5. claire86

claire86 Full Member

Thank u both, I had 2 tablespoons of rice to. I was looking at my partner eating the korma & thinking Mmmmm I really want some but I was strong & said no as I just keep thinking of another 4lb loss & iv done a stone lol. Korma is my Fave to, chicken chat is just shredded chicken (lots of) with a curry taste to it (no sauce tho) with lots of cucumber pieces wrapped in a pancake, delicious, if u haven't tried it, I would recommend it as its soooooo nice :) xx

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ooh I like the sund of that, might ask my local if they could make one :)

7. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Mmm just googling it, loads of recipes, looks really easy to make. Basically just chicken breast coated in garlic, coriander, chillies, turmeric, lemon juice and coriander. Most of them seem to serve it on a puri or chappati if anything tho, not found a good pancake recipe yet. Might try that this w/e :)

8. claire86

claire86 Full Member

Thanks for the heads up on the recipe, might try it myself but the slimming world way of course :) its soooooo nice I could eat it right now :) x

9. claire86

claire86 Full Member

Just had a quick look online & here's me saying a pancake as that what I thought it was on looking at a puri it is actually that :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.