INDIAN takeaway!!

claire86

After my 10lb loss in 4 wks :) my partner had decided tonight to have a treat, an Indian takeaway! Now I normally have chicken korma, pilau rice, 3 poppadoms & a portion of onion baji's but I thought I was bring good by having a chicken chaat which is a small starter & 2 poppadoms, I'm just curious to know how many syns would it of been for the chicken chaat & 2 poppadoms. I'm feeling really guilty for eating it lol :/ xx

Hmmm no idea of the syns but chicken korma is my fav xx

Thank u both, I had 2 tablespoons of rice to. I was looking at my partner eating the korma & thinking Mmmmm I really want some but I was strong & said no as I just keep thinking of another 4lb loss & iv done a stone lol. Korma is my Fave to, chicken chat is just shredded chicken (lots of) with a curry taste to it (no sauce tho) with lots of cucumber pieces wrapped in a pancake, delicious, if u haven't tried it, I would recommend it as its soooooo nice :) xx

Ooh I like the sund of that, might ask my local if they could make one :)

Mmm just googling it, loads of recipes, looks really easy to make. Basically just chicken breast coated in garlic, coriander, chillies, turmeric, lemon juice and coriander. Most of them seem to serve it on a puri or chappati if anything tho, not found a good pancake recipe yet. Might try that this w/e :)

ermintrude said:
Mmm just googling it, loads of recipes, looks really easy to make. Basically just chicken breast coated in garlic, coriander, chillies, turmeric, lemon juice and coriander. Most of them seem to serve it on a puri or chappati if anything tho, not found a good pancake recipe yet. Might try that this w/e :)

Thanks for the heads up on the recipe, might try it myself but the slimming world way of course :) its soooooo nice I could eat it right now :) x

claire86 said:
Thanks for the heads up on the recipe, might try it myself but the slimming world way of course :) its soooooo nice I could eat it right now :) x

Just had a quick look online & here's me saying a pancake as that what I thought it was on looking at a puri it is actually that :) xx

Back