indian takeaway

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by jodievillabird1981, 15 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jodievillabird1981

jodievillabird1981 New Member

Start Weight:
    1st5.7lb
    Current Weight:
    1st4.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.6lb(8.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi everyone i am new to minimins and only three weeks into weight watchers now everyone wants Indian takeout tonight they have all been good and wont have takeout if i don't so i wondered if anyone can help me with whats best too have i was thinking chicken tikka 14pp and naan 12 pp is this right pp in takeaway as i have seen posts saying i have to double pp if not eating at restaurant.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Start Weight:
    26st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Not sure about that lovely, sorry (though I'm guessing you know the answer by now a month on!) there is a good banquet of indian means (aka: three small portions of assorted curries) in M and S in their diet range. There's also some indian meals in the countdown range too. They taste gorgeous and are low in calories so a great sub if it helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.