1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian tonight, help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Rosie541, 3 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Rosie541

Rosie541 New Member

Hi I'm quite new to slimming world and I'm having family over tonight and having an indian. Just wondering how many syns a chicken tikka biryani is on an extra easy day? Also what other low syn options are there for red, green or extra easy. Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    The book says that a Chicken biriyani is 12.5 syns for an average portion, the pilau rice is 2.5 syns for a180g serving on EE.

Low synwise
    Chicken dhansak is 6.5 on red and ee or 18.5 on green
    Lamb rogan josh is 6.5 on red & ee or 23.5 on green
    Those are the two lowest mains I can see.
    Boiled rice is free, poppadoms are 4syns each and meat samosas are a terrifying 12.5 syns for two small ones!

If you've got the newest book these are taken straight from the eating out guide there. :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.