Indian tonight

snappy

Im sat here tonight while my fella and 2 mates tuck into a large intian takeway.... i love indian as well and feel down.... Matt (fella) keeps offering me some nann but im being strong.... i had a tuna and mash bake type thing.

oh well just keep looking on line to take my mine off the yummy take away...

:sigh:

Me and my fella (also Matt :)) are about to order an indian....
I'm having a weekend off dieting while I swap from CC to WW. I had really not been eating enough doing my own CC and needed a reality check, so I'm having a couple of days "normal" food and then off to WW to get a more sensible plan.
I will be looking at sensible options for the indian, not going crazy like I would have in the past.

Was there not anything on the menu that fitted into your plan for the day?

oh how bad is that??i also love indian and dont think id be as good as you so well done keep looking on line and find some yummy recipes on there,there is also a rogan josh recipe in the sw mag..maybe something to have when the oh is tucking into 1 you 2 could have one to but it would be sw friendly xx

I love Indian. If hubby is fancying one, whilst he goes to buy his, I make the following....

Mix smash with water and an egg. Add some diced, fried onion and a teaspoon of curry powder,stir alltogther, make into balls then flatten slightly and chuck in the oven for 10 mins. Viola, onion baji!

Do the same with mushrooms, for mushroom pakora.

If really hungry, heat up a can of Chick Pea Dahl (add a little creme fraiche for a really creamy curry for only 1 or 2 syns)

Serve with a huge amount of mushroom and onion egg fried rice (OK, I know that's more Chinese, but by golly it goes together well!).

By the time the takeaway comes home all your FREE (on green (1/2 syns if using creme fraiche)) goodies will be ready. YUMMY!

How long have you been doing SW?
I lost the taste for proper takeaways very quickly. Even after a night on the p*ss I got single scampi from the kebab house, instead of scampi, chips, garlic mayo and tomato sauce! lol I couldn't stomach 'proper' junk type food now. Which is handy. It'd be murder if I actually WANTED to scoff it! lol

How long have you been doing SW?
I lost the taste for proper takeaways very quickly. Even after a night on the p*ss I got single scampi from the kebab house, instead of scampi, chips, garlic mayo and tomato sauce! lol I couldn't stomach 'proper' junk type food now. Which is handy. It'd be murder if I actually WANTED to scoff it! lol

Gosh, i hope this happens to me! How long did it take?!

Not sure. Not long. Only around 6/8 weeks I'd say. Now I'll take, like, half a dozen of his chippy chips, and that's literally all I want. Couldn't 'do' a real Indian (used to LOVE them!). Even sweeties do nothing for me. I seem to be able to taste things much better, so one malteser or m&m tastes magic for a good 10 minutes...by which time he's eaten the rest of the bag anyway! lol

Back