Indian

Smirky

Gold Member
I was just wondering, i may be having a curry tomorrow, but i have been looking at points and they seem sky high! lol :(

I found that apparently Chicken Pakora is 6.5 points, now is this the chicken in batter things? if so would 6.5 points be for just one or the whole tray? apparently it comes as a starter ... unless there is a Chicken Pakora curry that i'm missing?? can't see one on my menu ! :(

any suggestions on what to have? i don't usually eat the whole lot either only half lol thank you :)

oh and also does anyone know where i can find points for nann's?? i usually love the chicken tikka one! :( bet it's like 30 lmao :(

An average plain naan is 7 points, and the chicken pakora will be for a whole serving, not just one. It never says how big a serving is though, I'm guess two large, three medium or 4 small, which is generally how it goes as far as my takeaway knowledge goes!

Pakora are little fried parcels so not really a main meal - though they usually come with a tiny tiny salad as part of the starter.

With regards to curries, I think most of the them are about 19 points, but as much as 24 for the creamy curries! The points include the naan with balti or the boiled rice with other curries.

Anyone know what a mushroom biryani is? I always had these as they were the lowest on SW!

19 points for vegetable, so I'm guessing it's the same for just mushroom as they are all 0 point vegetables cooked the same way.

Back