Indieflowers diary

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi all

I wasn't going to bother with a diary, but I'm thinking it may be a good idea to keep myself in check.

A little background....I joined SW in January and have lost 22.5 so far. I always do Red days just because I prefer them. I feelbagged up on green days.

So today I have had....

Fruit assortment of kiwi, melons, pineapple and mango....mmmm, love Mango at the moment!

Cottage cheese with crab spinach and pepper.....I tend to live on cottage cheese as I have always loved it :D

For tea I tried those new Youngs salmon fillets which I believe are free, with lemon juice and garlic. Also asapragus, sugarsnap peas and brocolli......very filling

Been a fairly good day today, no cheats...although I do cheat!! :rolleyes:

Ummmm, at work and shouldn't be on this :rolleyes: Oh well....I need to publicly shame myself so I won't do it again...........I just had two choccie biscuits from a McVities assortments tin.

We have sooooo many goodies in our office it's hard to resist, although up until now I have.

I blame Viking, they give you free sweeties and biccies when you order :mad: lol

Haha - well done on the confession, and 2 biscuits won't harm, have you had other syns today? x

No, it's my only syns for the day. I went out for a brisk walk to burn off the biscuits as well. I think I'm becoming obsessed lol

K x

I know. I'm terrible for not having them, although I always think I've cheated but infact I am having syns. It's working well enough so far so I'll just keep being hard on myself!! lol

Back