Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Indieflowers diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Indieflower, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Hi all

I wasn't going to bother with a diary, but I'm thinking it may be a good idea to keep myself in check.

A little background....I joined SW in January and have lost 22.5 so far. I always do Red days just because I prefer them. I feelbagged up on green days.

So today I have had....

Fruit assortment of kiwi, melons, pineapple and mango....mmmm, love Mango at the moment!

Cottage cheese with crab spinach and pepper.....I tend to live on cottage cheese as I have always loved it :D

For tea I tried those new Youngs salmon fillets which I believe are free, with lemon juice and garlic. Also asapragus, sugarsnap peas and brocolli......very filling

Been a fairly good day today, no cheats...although I do cheat!! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Ummmm, at work and shouldn't be on this :rolleyes: Oh well....I need to publicly shame myself so I won't do it again...........I just had two choccie biscuits from a McVities assortments tin.

We have sooooo many goodies in our office it's hard to resist, although up until now I have.

I blame Viking, they give you free sweeties and biccies when you order :mad: lol

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Haha - well done on the confession, and 2 biscuits won't harm, have you had other syns today? x

5. Indieflower

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    No, it's my only syns for the day. I went out for a brisk walk to burn off the biscuits as well. I think I'm becoming obsessed lol

K x

6. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Lol, remember to have your syns though, they are important! xxx

7. Indieflower

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    I know. I'm terrible for not having them, although I always think I've cheated but infact I am having syns. It's working well enough so far so I'll just keep being hard on myself!! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.