Indigestion on SS?

No I don't, but I do take omeprazole which would stop me from getting indigestion, which I take because of pain killers I am on. I think you can buy it over the counter these days, if not speak to gp. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Thanks Cazza, I only get it later in the day, but usually after either the soup or the bars. I will have a look out for that pill! At the moment I am just taking antacids when it hits. Goes away quickly with that. :)

Hey crazy diamond, I eat the chewy bars only, possibly why I get the indigestion as you have to chewy so much for such a small bar!

Been on SS for just over a week now, and I've only had shakes today but am suffering from terrible indigestion... Had it a few days back as well, but I'm willing to try and look past it considering the weight I hope to lose! Seems to hit me when I'm getting to bed though, not straight after drinking my shake/soup...

Hope you other sufferers get better soon :)

I suffer from it quite often as well. Usually after a bar or eating a small meal. I'm on ss+. Gaviscon works amazingly well but don't know if your allowed it on CD. Haven't enquired though.

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me joining? I get it too, find a big drink of water helps or green tea is quite soothing. Hope this helps x

Back