Indigestion

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missgeorgie, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. missgeorgie

missgeorgie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey Everyone.

Hope everybodies still going strong...Does anyone get bad indigestion and hipups on the CD?

Since I have started the diet I am always burping a lot and get the odd pain in my chest...didn't know whether its worth going to see the doc or if their is anything thats CD friendly which I can take for indigestion.

Your advice would be very much appreciated.

Georgie
    xxx:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Georgie

I suffered with indigestion in the first few weeks, think it was my body getting used to all the vitamins. Try taking some more water with your packs or splitting them into 6 smaller meals. When things got really bad I would take Gaviscon which normally did the trick.

Hope it sorts itself out.

Georgie
    x

4. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry, this hasn't happened to me, but if you get pains in your chest it might be worth a trip to the GP to make sure you are OK

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

You could also try splitting your packs and making 6 smaller meals a day this seems to help with indigestion.

If the pains continue or get worse I'd pop to the docs.

Tracey
    x

6. missgeorgie

missgeorgie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks everyone its seems to be a bit better at the mo...x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.