Individual Blueberry Cakes and other bars

hels123smiles

Silver Member
The WW cake bars that arent individually wrapped can go stale quickly, WW should have wrapped them hey :rolleyes:

Any way, I put the whole box of them in the freezer, they dont freeze really solid, you can just take them out of the box and they are ok to eat straight away, making them last much longer, with out having to scoff the lot in 2 days!

any way I thought Id share!

No need to individually wrap them with me around... I love them way too much! I can't eat just one. I have to not buy them, that's how much I love them- I could eat boxes of them all day. Great tip, useless for me though :D

I find that they go stale fast also; especially the coconut slice ones! I bought some tupperware tubs from pound land and store them in them keeps them fresh :)

Great tip! What are the blueberry ones like? I love the carrot cake individual ones!

The Blueberry ones are AMAZING!! I dont eat sweet stuff usually unless its chocolate based, but these are yum, really sweet!

I put mine in a tupperware container as well and find that they are find and can last....I tried the Wild Blueberry Muffins yesterday for the first time and they are lovely are so the individual new carrot cakes that they have brought out they are very moist and very mourish......Definately satisfy a sweet tooth.

I love the chocolate brownie slices, i bet they'd taste good out of the freezer! Does anyone else find the coconut ones just smell and taste like play-dough though?! I bought a box last week and had to throw them out, they almost made me gag! x

i never buy the cakes because I think they go off too quickly, I may try and put them in the freezer.
I do keep my bread in the freezer for the same reason, i live in a flatshare so im just buying for myself and i never eat the whole loaf before it goes off, this way whenever I want toast I just toast 1 or 2 slices and the rest stays frozen.

Back