Induction

MrsMoose

Hi guys I'm new:) finally got the book yesterday and started today! I haven't read all d book yet!
So hopefully I can use this forum to help me along! I'm about to go shopping and wondering if any of yas have any must haves!
Thanks

Hello and welcome.
If you have a look at the stickies at the top of the forum 'so you want to start atkins' is a good place with a list of lots of induction friendly foods.

basically plenty of meat, fish, cheese, eggs, cream, butter, fullfat mayo, green leafy veg (kale/cabbage/pak choi/salad leaves/spinach) are good place to start. also some snacks - pork scratchings, pepperami, babybel.... the list is endless :)

there is a great thread on page 2 called low carb contest and that lists loads of foods that are low carb.

Start a diary in the diary section too :)

welcome and good luck ................. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon xx

Thanks guys:)

Ok quick question pork scratchings??? What r they n wer wud I get them!? I'm in Ireland by the way!
Snack wise wat do you guys eat?
Can't wait to hav bacon in d mornin N not feel guilty yayyy

Oh im unsure whether you can get them in ireland. waterworks or susan should be able to help, water will prob be on later.
i have babybel, atkins bars, chilli hot dogs, and nuts BUT im on maintenance xxxx

welcome mrs moose i am on day 3 and hopeing this is the last diet from me
am irisht too by way

eggs are a must for me
but u can eat so much its great
only thing is no spuds for us and we do love our spuds but am not missing them yet or bread as am eating like a horse

Hello and welcome:)

Hi and welcome :)

Back