Information on slim save

nv89

Hiya I'm currently on slim fast but after 2 weeks I didn't loose any weight :( iv tried slimming world and weight watchers and although a few years ago I lost 2 stone ( got to 8 stone 10lbs) on slimming world it took me 8-10 months!

I'm really tempted to try this diet, as the results look amazing. I'm 9 stone 6 and looking to lose 1 stone 6lb. I'm 5ft 1 inch will this diet be safe for me to use? Can anyone give me more information as iv been on the website but feel it doesn't explain it enough for me :/ what do i eat etc? I really wann get to roughly 8 stone by middle of June before I go on holiday is this possible??
I plan to do a home DVD pump it up 3/4 times a week.

thanks for your help!!

This is a link to the Slim and Save brochure which should answer most of your questions. Really it should only be used by people with a BMI of over 25 and trying it with a lower BMI may result in slower loses because you have less to lose. You should be able to get down to 8 stone though I'd say be careful with the exercise as you'd be running on a lot less calories than normal and if you do decided to do it listen to your body.

Hi thanks for that!! Iv read it and says its not recommended for anyone looking to lose under 20lbs and the side effects have really put me off :( I'm going to give slim fast another go and switch up the snacks etc.

Thanks for your reply, was really helpful :) xx

Slim fast is packed with sugar hun, can cause spikes in energy and in hunger and cravings. If you're exercising too perhaps look at a low gi plan, something like Rosemary Conley. This will keep your energy levels more stable and allow you enough to be exercising regularly :)

Thanks for your reply. Yeah that was one if my main concerns with how much sugar they contained :/ iv just bought 2 weeks worth of snacks shakes etc so will use these up and maybe look at switching afterwards. Thanks for your help :) xx

Back