Inkie's LT Diary

Green tea is supposed to be very good for you, i keep trying to make myself like it! i did it with celery i can do it with green tea! :) haha!

Green tea is my fav ;) ...I find adding a lil bit of cold water after I've made it keeps the top of the tea from going funny. I haven't had any probs having that without sugar whereas normal tea I always use to add sugar to it. Keep going inkie your doing fab :) x x x

what a fab diary x your doing so well hun x as for the hot drinks....Im currently surviving on the choc shake made hot.....every wk...21 chocolate please lol......I luv them now (hard to believe I know!) or ive seen other peeps have the vanilla made with hot water as well. Trial and error on the liking front tho hun! x Heres to a fab 2nd week

Sal

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I couldn't find any peppermint tea as only went to small local supermarket, but did get some green tea. Not convinced yet, but hope it will grow on me - just sat drinking some now and hoping that it'll grow on me. Does anyone else find that they get towards then end of the day and realise that they have only had 2 and need to get another shake in?

inkie said:
Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I couldn't find any peppermint tea as only went to small local supermarket, but did get some green tea. Not convinced yet, but hope it will grow on me - just sat drinking some now and hoping that it'll grow on me. Does anyone else find that they get towards then end of the day and realise that they have only had 2 and need to get another shake in?

Yes inkie all the time haha hard to believe isn't it that three can sometimes feel too much! Xx

Well, I feel as though I have passed another milestone. Yesterday it was my 40th Birthday. And stuck to it 100%. Went out as a family last night, they were munching away on McD's, and I was sipping my water lol! Then resisted at the cinema too - didn't want any of the pop corn either - just seem to be completely turned off from food. Keep going everyone! x

Aw Happy 40th Birthday inkie hope you had a lovely day. How excellent that managed to keep 100% ...Well Done :) x x x

inkie said:
Well, I feel as though I have passed another milestone. Yesterday it was my 40th Birthday. And stuck to it 100%. Went out as a family last night, they were munching away on McD's, and I was sipping my water lol! Then resisted at the cinema too - didn't want any of the pop corn either - just seem to be completely turned off from food. Keep going everyone! x

Happy Birthday Inkie
Well done for being 100%
your such an inspiration :)

Well, this week has been interesting - i have stuck to it, but have found it difficult to get lots of water down for some reason. I am yet to find a hot drink that I can tolerate - the black tea/coffee does just not do it for me! Been for the weigh-in this morning however and lost 5lb, which I am delighted at!
Off on a course for a few days now - and so have packed up all the food packs, and then a few days down with friends in Berks and so hoping for a good week. Take care everyone and keep on keeping on!

Welcome back inkie and well done on your loss honey :D x x x

Well I'm back from the course I've been on from my friends where I have had a couple of days holiday. I have managed to stay on track. Not a problem really -just made myself scarce in my room whilst all the other delegates were having their meals (which listening to what they were having were a load of stodge!). looking forward to WI on Monday. Hope you are all doing well!

Welcome back inkie :) .. and well done for staying 100% you'll be rewarded at your WI i'm sure ;) x x x

Back