Innocent Orange

PrincessZoe

Hi
My friend has text me asking the syn values of the new Innocent Orange Juice. She has drank a full litre of it :eek:
Ive tried syns online, but nothing comes up. So just put orange juice in and it came up with 2.5syns for 142ml, which would make it 17ish syns...is this right???
Thanks

Oh dear, it seems such a lot for fruit juice doesnt it. Not as "innocent" as it looks!!! ;-)

Not sure how true this is, but I was told that Innocent products are not listed by SW because the manufacturers objected to the high syn value they were given.

Wow, that's a hell of a lot of syns! Haha, she said she didn't even want it either, just drank it for the sake of it...she thought she could just wee it out, ha :)

Not sure how true this is, but I was told that Innocent products are not listed by SW because the manufacturers objected to the high syn value they were given.

But there are innocent products listed :confused: I know the veg pots are listed. And yes that syn value will be accurate - pretty standard for OJ actually

Back