Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

wow thats great love x x x

Evening all, Had a much better day on EE SP today! Just ate a giant portion of cottage pie with swede and mustard mash on top. Plus I have a lovely Chewy Delight bar to have later with a options hot chocolate. I did get out for a run this morning :whacky068: I did a Fartlek session - now I know a few of you are sniggering expecting this to be beans related again :p But no its a Swedish word for "speed play" and is designed to help you run quicker. So I did a nice easy jog for 5 minutes then ran 7 rounds of 1 minute as fast as my little legs could go followed by 1 minute slow recovery jog. I'd downloaded an interval timer for my phone that buzzed me every change over. Only problem that was on last one I was puffing so loudly I didn't hear my buzzer! I jogged home and did a Davina abs workout. Now given all this occurred before 6am this morning I think its either dedication or insanity? I'm thinking insanity :psiholog: Hope you're all having a good week x

There's no doubt about it.

It's insanity.

But bloomin' well done!

Evening hun :),

Shelley slow down your making me feel like a right couch potato :psiholog: lol :D . Well done on all the exercise that's fab ! I was wondering what a Fartlek session is, glad you explained lol :p. If your calling all the exercise insanity, I call it bl**dy marvellous ! :p I know this will be followed by some super duper losses too ! I know SW have made some changes and a lot of people are trying out the new plan. Will be popping in and out to check and see how your foodage is going. Oh talking of which, did I tell u one of my favourite pass times is drooling over food pics on mins :drool: . Looking forward to seeing some of your food pics on here :D. Hope you have a cracking week ahead hun ! ;)

Kay xx

Fartlek ROFL - so yes that would be me sniggering :D Anything with the f word in it makes me giggle uncontrollably :D

And omg I wasn't even awake at 6am, you champion to get stuck in like that - I guess when the urge strikes you gotta go for it! :)

Evening all,

Had a much better day on EE SP today! Just ate a giant portion of cottage pie with swede and mustard mash on top. Plus I have a lovely Chewy Delight bar to have later with a options hot chocolate.

I did get out for a run this morning :whacky068:

I did a Fartlek session - now I know a few of you are sniggering expecting this to be beans related again :p But no its a Swedish word for "speed play" and is designed to help you run quicker. So I did a nice easy jog for 5 minutes then ran 7 rounds of 1 minute as fast as my little legs could go followed by 1 minute slow recovery jog. I'd downloaded an interval timer for my phone that buzzed me every change over. Only problem that was on last one I was puffing so loudly I didn't hear my buzzer! I jogged home and did a Davina abs workout.

Now given all this occurred before 6am this morning I think its either dedication or insanity? I'm thinking insanity :psiholog:

Hope you're all having a good week x
OMG you are deffo insane. I only ever see 6am from the wrong side when I can't sleep. And I too am glad you explained Fartlek cos I was busy thinking you'd found a new way of generating you leccy from all the methane. Can you tell I was brought up on a farm, I try not to let it show too often but today seems to be the exception. :D

Well just read your intro to your diary and.was overwhelmed with awe and strangely proud for you xx You truly are a inspiration and have done so well so far xx I have also tried various other diets before SW but i always come back to SW. I love the fact i dont have to feel deprived bit yet still lose weight xx
I see you have tried the new EESP plan, what sort of meals would ypu suggest as im planning on doing a week of it next week. I also have my own food/weight loss diary, the link is in my signature :)
Again would like to say well done and good luck with the rest of your journey x.

you are doing fab hun, i dont think I could manage a week on EESP you are doing fab, I am doing cottage pie with carrot and swede mash tonight am going to add some mustard powered into it thank :) xxx

Hello :D I noticed the link to your new diary so had to come have a peek! Well done on starting it as it really is a great way to keep focussed on those occasions when we feel like going off track.

You already have many followers here and no wonder as you truly are an inspiration. As others have said, your first post was fantastic and a great start to your diary. I also love your sense of humour and yes, I was one of those sniggering at Fartlek lol!

I wish you all the best with the rest of your journey and will be so happy for you when you get to goal, as you surely will!

Evening - it's nearly the weekend :D

Thanks for all for the lovely comments. It so amazing to have all you fab people rooting for me & makes me feel really focused and supported. And honestly those childish people giggling just cause I used a word containing bottom burps need to just grow up and be mature like what I am :p :rotflmao:

Another day on EE SP and I'm so glad the week is nearly over! Unless I have an outstanding result I'm not going to do a whole week again. I've just done a sketchy meal plan & written my shopping list for next week when I'm going back to EE & lovely, lovely carbs. Virtually every main meal contains rice / potato / pasta or grains.Bit of a fudge for dinner tonight as I forgot to get my curry out the freezer & to buy a cauli on way home for rice! So had chicken with peas and braised red cabbage. Was lovely and filling but was really a meal made of what was left in fridge rather than things that go together!

So I'm hoping this doesn't horrify and shock but last night Winnie the Pooh caused me serious injury - I had tummy pain so got my usually lovely snuggly Winnie hot water bottle out & fell asleep with him snuggled to my jelly belly. Woke this morning to find I'd burnt my tummy and two areas had blistered :cry:

aww bless love hope your tummy ok now my bottom is like a hurricane at the min lol

Ouch!
that sounds painful what winnie done!
I bet he was showing his belly too and that's why you got burnt! (cover not closed -showing gap?)
hope you found something to put on it and soothe it ? x

I often end up 'knocking' something together foodwise, i plan, but not for long enough in advance!

Ouchie you poor love, have you got some nice soothing aloe vera gel to put on the blisters?

Gosh you must have been deeply asleep!

Re the f word, I'll have you know I am deeply traumatised by them, stemming from an early childhood incident involving my horrible little brother, the baked beans he had for dinner and a crude form of torture he inflicted on me called a "Dutch oven" - I've never recovered .....:D

Oh no don't pop it, I'm sure I remember being told it can get infected if you do - it will heal quicker if you don't xxx

And bad bad sister - siblings inflict such scars lol :D

I wouldn't have been sniggering about your botty coughs, lol, well not much :D
I've done four days of SP too and like you, unless I really do have a terrific loss (unlikely as its also going to be my totm) I doubt I'll carry on past Friday (my wi day) as it is pretty restricted, isn't it. Not impossible but I think I'll save it for if I *really* need it.

Ouchy to you poor tum hunni.... bet that's been a bit sore. Naughty Pooh, he needs a thicker jacket! x

I thought burn cream said bum cream lol

Hope it heals quickly hun, sounds horrid. Looking forward to hearing your good result at Wi :)

Back