Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Thanks lovely ladies - I'm still grinning :D managed to continue whilst scoffing dinner too!!

Tune - not sure I have in iTunes library but sure have it somewhere!

Good luck ;)

Some good ones - thanks. I have eclectic tastes and some songs I wouldn't class as my thing are fab for running. Lady Gaga got me going well today :8855:

I need it after this week lol

Thanks all - haven't come down off cloud nine yet!

Had relatively quiet day at work so got away promptly & went for cold but lovely walk in the crisp afternoon. Also did a KB then a kick boxing DVD workout

Really excited about tea as having one of my favourites - Hunter's chicken SW style :drool: having it with coleslaw & BNS wedges & crispy baked onions

Hoping the weather stays reasonable over weekend. Although I've been promising to sort out piles of paperwork that are threatening to fill completely my spare bedroom for weeks. SO if miserable I will do that not sit on Minis all weekend :8855:

Your tea looks so Yummy and well done on your loss :) xxx

WOW amazing!!! And so well deserved after all your hard work.

Tea looks yummy, and love the running shoes in the background!, That photo tells a story x

Just had to subscribe to this; you're doing amazing and are such an inspiration :) x

and love the running shoes in the background!, That photo tells a story x

running shoes in background....and is that hand weights too? :D

LOL hadn't noticed them! I took picture with my phone on charge and stuck to a plug so hadn't paid attention to back ground! Those are my old trainers used for kick boxing & indeed some hand weight. My Kettlebells were just out of shot! I leave my exercise kit out in front of TV so I get guilty if haven;t done it for a while and am lazing on sofa! My lovely running shoes have pride of place on my shoe rack by my front door - mainly for convenience when I'm trying to get out the door in the early hours!

Just had to subscribe to this; you're doing amazing and are such an inspiration :) x

Thank you. Minimins is stacked full of amazing support & inspiration. So pleased I found it x

Well got up bright & early. Plugged into my new running playlist with some great suggestions from here added and went for a run. It was a beautiful bright crisp morning. At one point I wanted to stop and take a picture of the Cathedral but thought if I stop will I get going again?! Was aiming to extend my run so did an extra loop. When I got back realised I'd covered just under 4 miles - really pleased but had I realised I could have added an extra bit to hit 4 but perhaps tomorrow :p

Now going to have quick SW "fry" up then going to friends and taking his dog for lovely long walk (anything to avoid my paperwork mountain!!)

Hope you're all have a fab fun Saturday xx

Wow what a fab start to the day - and wtg girl on the run!

Also love the Hunters chicken pics, I've googled some recipes and will try the She Cooks she Eats one next week :) Hunter's Chicken - She Cooks, She Eats

Also sympathise re the paperwork - I'd love to chuck the lot out but will wait until the pre-Italy move clean up (whenever that might be) :D

Also love the Hunters chicken pics, I've googled some recipes and will try the She Cooks she Eats one next week :) Hunter's Chicken - She Cooks, She Eats

Also sympathise re the paperwork - I'd love to chuck the lot out but will wait until the pre-Italy move clean up (whenever that might be) :D

I think thats where I got my version from too!

I ended up walking along dunes and beach for nearly 3 hours so no time to do any paperwork :8855: But my bottom & legs really aching now - walking on sand really works legs! Am off to friends for dinner but she knows how to cook a SW friendly version for me :D

Evening,

Have had a lovely day but now got that Sunday evening feeling - the OMG I soooo don't want to go to work tomorrow. In days before SW I would ease my pain with a cake / family size bar of chocolate or a tub of ice cream (sometimes all three!)

Have had some lovely food today so no need to want any of the above! Tea is the scrummy spiced baked salmon with jacket potato and salad. I also spent the afternoon batch cooking cajun chicken soup & Chicken with chick pea curry. So some easy lunches and dinners next week!

Went for a run this morning and even though my bottom was still bit achy I managed over 4 miles :bliss:Only just with 4.05 but still over :D Met a friend for coffee and did a top up fruit & veggie shop before coming home to batch cook & boogie round the kitchen with some loud music!

Now going to snuggle in my onesie until bedtime :8855:

I love lazing in onesies, far too much ;) You definitely deserve it after almost 4 miles - ouch!

Your dinner looks gorgeous, I love Hunters Chicken! Will lok up the recipie for the SW one :D

Well done hun x

Wow well done on the run hun, that is so good going, especially when it's still majorly brrr out there!

And loving the sound of all that cooking for the week - chicken with chick pea curry sounds mightly nice :). I've got the same Sunday blues too - but at least if I graze it's all on good stuff :)

Have a lovely snuggly evening x

Back