Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

You are so dedicated running in the snow, I moan about walking to the car in the rain Lol :) You are doing SO well xxx

You are so dedicated running in the snow, I moan about walking to the car in the rain Lol :) You are doing SO well xxx

lol thats me

Evening all,

Back by the virtue of Wifi at my parents house! Have popped home for weekend as have week off work next week :D So excited - going to get to run in daylight, meeting three different friends for catch ups over hopefully healthy coffees and lunches :rolleyes:

Bit gutted about weigh in this week. Had feeling hadn't lost and I did stay the same. Very odd as had a week very similar to last week when I lost 5.5. Trying to look at it as over the two weeks I had blooming great loss but would have prefered a smaller loss each week. Psychologically I drove home from class thinking daft things like treating myself to tub of Ben & Jerrys because if I've been really good and not lost what's the point. You'll be pleased to know in absence of being able to come on here for wise words I gave myself a talking to on what I thought my lovely Minimins friends would say. So went home and had my healthy tea and planned 4 Daim mini eggs ( 3 Syns each and blooming tiny. Wouldn't recommend them!)

Have done some lovely runs as luckily the icy weather has gone at least for the time being :)

Looking forward to spending the evening catching up with your news x

PS LOL @ my Mum's comment on appearance today - I look taller apparently :p

You look taller? I have to say that's a lovely compliment but not one I've heard before :)
i admire your efforts running. You must be pretty fit these days. Well done x

Sorry to hear you had a sts, when I'm surprised too.... would have expected a loss for you too. :sigh: I do admire your willpower in talking yourself out of a binge.... you did better than me as I succumbed to something naughty in Costa! Back on plan straight after, with a salad when I got in and hopefully, a good week. I'm sure you will have a loss next week, with a week of runs and dashing aboout on your week off.

Love your Mum's comment hehe xx

STS?.....our bodies are strange sometimes!......
I had a whole bag of those daim eggs on my last binge LOL, well say 'whole' bag, was about 9 or so in there:rolleyes: nice, but def not worth 3 syns each, would expect more for my syns:D

And ''Taller''....is good ,right?! :D

Here's hoping you have a fab loss next week :) Well done on steering clear of the Ben & Jerry's!

I love what your Mum said! Looking taller must be a good thing! I hope I end up looking taller, I need all the inches I can get :D

Have a lovely weekend and week off x

LOL on your mum - must be all that running, stretching your legs :D

And the others are right, you've been really good but our bodies ARE weird sometimes - maybe it's hanging on to all the pounds you want to get rid of because of the cold?

Anyway, I know you'll lick those extra suckers into shape hun xxx

Hello all, still catching a ride on M&Ds Wifi :p

Had a lovely weekend. Done a fab run both mornings. My parents live about 10 minute run from a park, so have done a 3.5 mile loop each morning including a long bouncy bridge! Was slower this morning as was very frosty and slippy but decide slow better than none or falling! Have stuck to plan so very much hoping for decent loss this week, although have two lunches to manage before weigh in. Have managed not to eat all the treats my Mum has lying around. They get lots of M&S food. So have a tempting toffee traybake asking for me to scoff every time I go in the fridge. Needless to say not making my fair share of coffees :8855:

Have spent lots of the weekend looking at and booking accommodation for our trip to Florida at end of September. Really happy with where we've picked. We have few days in Orlando to do our fav parks then heading south for a beach stay. In Orlando we've gone back to an apartment hotel we've been to before but we know it's comfortable & good location. We've booked a fab villa on one of the Keys with private pool :D Hope to be at target by holiday but know might get tougher nearer goal. Still will feel much better than would have trying to go at 9+ stone heavier!

Off to catch up with everyone's news x

Oh wow bravo on resisting all the yummy food, traybakes have got to be one of my fav things!

Florida holiday sounds amazing, you've been a few times before then? And a private pool sounds fabulous!!!

Yup I'm an adrenaline junkie & absolutely adore scary rides - as does my Mum ( in her 60s)

The last few times we've been we do a bit in the hustle and bustle of Orlando the. Some lazy beach time. Works very well :D

i know the traybake looks awesome & everyone else is out at the moment so it's calling my name but I want to be fit & fab more than a moments pleasure plus it's something like 20 Syns for a portion so will continue trying to ignore it 4 :p

Well done on avoiding the temptations!! That traybake sounds amazing! Not sure I would have your willpower :D Stay strong :D

Your holiday sounds fantastic! Especially the villa and pool. I love scary rides too, once I have lost a bit more weight I plan on a Thorpe Park trip :D

well done resisting temptation xx been a good week for me so far xx hope it.shows on scales thursday.x

Glad you've found somewhere to 'run', bouncy bridge sounds fun!:D
Good on you for resisting the tray bake!
when i go to visit my dad he always has loads of stuff i have to try and resist :D
Holiday sounds great, I used to love thrill rides, but as i've got older my 'nerve' has gone:D, so end up going for tamer rides, unless i'm feeling brave!
But if i went to Florida, reckon i would HAVE to pluck up courage!:D

Your holiday sounds fantastic! Especially the villa and pool. I love scary rides too, once I have lost a bit more weight I plan on a Thorpe Park trip :D
I'm so excited about the holiday- 33 weeks to go. Love theme parks. Used to live 45 mins from Alton Towers. Had an annual ticket & used it lots!

well done resisting temptation xx been a good week for me so far xx hope it.shows on scales thursday.x
Hanging on to control by fingernails at moment

Glad you've found somewhere to 'run', bouncy bridge sounds fun!:D

Holiday sounds great, I used to love thrill rides, but as i've got older my 'nerve' has gone:D, so end up going for tamer rides, unless i'm feeling brave!
But if i went to Florida, reckon i would HAVE to pluck up courage!:D

only a walk on bouncy bridge today but was still fun plus went with Mum & Dad so fun company too.

Last big family holiday virtually everyone ended up giving lots of rides a go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Having very odd day today. Nice walk this morning with parents then packed up & travelled home.

Then got all despondent- bumped into slim pretty neighbour & felt all fat n frumpy. Then dived out to supermarket to stock up. Literally every aisle had some naughty food I love (not hard as I love lots) on offer.

Started ruminating that been doing SW since April last year & been on it all the time. Yes had meals or days were over or not strictly on plan but all in control & planned cheats & therefore compensated for. So was thinking I deserved a blowout.

WTF why does anyone ever deserve that?!

At one point had Clubs / 2 large bars of Marvellous Creations chocolate / Lindor balls (2 boxes) / bag of Doritos and some chocolate caramel flapjacks in my trolley. Put it all back. But then just on last aisle bloody Ben & Jerrys half price. So now have a tub containing 59 Syns sat in freezer. I just want to scoff it but makes me feel like such an idiot & a failure

Have made huge saucepan of chilli then while that bubbled away I did a KB workout to distract myself.

What I want to be strong enough to do is throw the tub in outside bin and move on. Going to read on here for some inspiration & hope I find that strength.

Hope you're all having better days x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back