Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Dinner sounds lush!
I bought some steaks today with brazilian bbq coating and a garlic & herb coating (not sure if they will have syns though but sounded & look nice :D
The walk with your friend sounds nice :)...and well done on resisting the cake!:clap:
you was once a veggie?.....don't think i could ever be!

OMG that dinner sounds right lush!!!!

And how did you make the cheesecake? That has to be one of my all time favourite occasional treats :).

OMG that dinner sounds right lush!!!!

And how did you make the cheesecake? That has to be one of my all time favourite occasional treats :).

I keep saying i will make homemade SW friendly cheesecake but never get round to it lol x

I bought some steaks today with brazilian bbq coating and a garlic & herb coating (not sure if they will have syns though but sounded & look nice :D

you was once a veggie?.....don't think i could ever be!

Yours sound yummy - probably a couple of syns as they will prob have used oil to make the coating?!

I know :eek: started when I was 12-13 until my late 20s. I was all pro animal rights, used to go on marches, and not wear or use anything tested on animals. But always missed meat sooo much as I loved it. Near the end I wasn't into the activism so decided to go back. So broke it in style at my best friends hen do with steak & had bacon butties the next morning to cure my hangover :8855:

And how did your make the cheesecake? That has to be one of my all time favourite occasional treats :).

Well its not really cheesecake bit I think very nice! I line a ramekin with cling film, the base is two crumbled up alpen lights or double choc hifis, then "cheesey" bit is quark with portion of white chocolate options stirred through (2 syns) then some berries on top I usually have my fav raspberries. Stick it all in the fridge for a while. Take it out & scoff :D

I use the cling film as often it collapses a bit! I think I have some photos which I'll try and locate :)

IMG_0562.jpg

Afternoon

Have had a lovely Sunday :) When for fab run on bright morning saw several of the usual dog walkers and runners and whats lovely if everyone smiles / says hello. Its like we bond over being crazy loons out at the crack of dawn :8855: When I got back I felt full of beans so did a Davina boxing & abs session. Felt quite shattered after that though!

Have done a batch of two soups - my favourite cajun chicken and some veggie with beans concoction which tastes good. For tea I'm having cottage pie with swede and BNS mash on top. So hopefully will manage another SP day.

I'm off to see my sister next weekend and we're meeting up with my parents for Mothers Day. I'm looking forward to it but food & exercise might be tricky - will do the best I can. Am going to take a food parcel but suspect we'll eat out at least a couple of times! Plus booze :party0016: The other issue is I don't have many nice clothes that fit! I nipped to Sainsburys and got a pair of trousers and a nice top. Think I have just enough for the three days. Really reluctant to buy much or anything quality given I'm still dropping sizes at the moment but I think wearing baggy stuff and trying to "make do" doesn't help me feel positive about myself :rolleyes:

Am going to try and get super organised for the week ahead as I have a feeling its going to be a crazy one!

Hope everyone is having fab weekend x

Lovely day hun. Your cheesecake looks lovely it's one of my favourite desserts. Primark have some lovely bits and pieces in there at the moment you could pick up a new outfit cheap enough to keep you going. It's hard losing weight and then it's like all of a sudden you need a whole new wardrobe but don't want to spend money on stuff that's going to be hanging off you in a few weeks! I bought jeans a few weeks ago and 3 weeks later they falling of me! I go into shops now and don't even know where to look or what to be buying as used to just buy what fitted from a very small selection of plus size shops!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Very productive day :)

I completely forgot to make my soup today! You making two has reminded me lol.

At least you can be prepared for next weekend, whether it is making use of your food parcel or going out for dinner. Whatever happens, enjoy it :)

It's hard losing weight and then it's like all of a sudden you need a whole new wardrobe but don't want to spend money on stuff that's going to be hanging off you in a few weeks! I bought jeans a few weeks ago and 3 weeks later they falling of me! I go into shops now and don't even know where to look or what to be buying as used to just buy what fitted from a very small selection of plus size shops!

I went to Primark in the week. I did get a top but everything I liked was only in 8 & 10s! Plus it's so badly laid out. I spent 15 minutes in jeans section trying to find the cut & size I wanted!

You are Sooo right even though I used to bemoan only having Evans & Yours it did make things simpler! Plus all the sizing are so different I'm not sure what to try where then it's facing the dreaded changing room mirrors :p

Very productive day :)

I completely forgot to make my soup today! You making two has reminded me lol.

At least you can be prepared for next weekend, whether it is making use of your food parcel or going out for dinner. Whatever happens, enjoy it :)
Most certainly will enjoy it but really don't want to lose control. It's a mini challenge to myself. Aim is to be like I was at Christmas. If I want something I'll have it but not mindlessly eat everything just cause!

Most certainly will enjoy it but really don't want to lose control. It's a mini challenge to myself. Aim is to be like I was at Christmas. If I want something I'll have it but not mindlessly eat everything just cause!

Will you flexi-syn? I love your attitude, whilst not depriving yourself, you are going to be in control :)

Yup kind of - will aim to eat well every meal I can. For example will take grapefruit, eggs & toms for my brekkie. Then try & keep track Syns I think knowing even if bad stops losing it completely?! when I get back home go for lots of S&P with low or no Syns where possible. That's the plan anyway ;)

Sounds like a good plan :) And even if things maybe don't go quite to plan, at least you have damage control ;)

Just had good news for one of the meals we're apparently going to harvester! Means steak salad & jacket potato - works for me. Just wish I hadn't looked at the desert menu - 50 ish Syns in the sundae I'd like to have :(

Even if all goes horribly wrong as long as I get back on it Sunday night or Monday morning then I'm happy :D

The Harvester is good for healthier meals, so that's a bonus :) Desserts are always the mood killer when losing weight :( especially when a sundae is involved. Silly question, but could you cope with sharing one with someone?

And agreed, get back on it Sunday or Monday and you will be fine :)

Sounds like you've had a good productive day :)
and that sounds nice meeting your sis for mothers day :)
looks like you will have it all under control :)
desserts are my downfall, but surely you could let yourself have one treat if needed?......it might not make much of a difference overall?

Harvester is great as u get unlimited salad too xx

Yours sound yummy - probably a couple of syns as they will prob have used oil to make the coating?!

I know :eek: started when I was 12-13 until my late 20s. I was all pro animal rights, used to go on marches, and not wear or use anything tested on animals. But always missed meat sooo much as I loved it. Near the end I wasn't into the activism so decided to go back. So broke it in style at my best friends hen do with steak & had bacon butties the next morning to cure my hangover :8855:

Well its not really cheesecake bit I think very nice! I line a ramekin with cling film, the base is two crumbled up alpen lights or double choc hifis, then "cheesey" bit is quark with portion of white chocolate options stirred through (2 syns) then some berries on top I usually have my fav raspberries. Stick it all in the fridge for a while. Take it out & scoff :D

I use the cling film as often it collapses a bit! I think I have some photos which I'll try and locate :)

View attachment 168718

hmmmm i have a vision of a stereotype animal activist in my head now:D
that dessert looks well yummy!:drool: swap you for some scan bran cake !:D

Morning lovely - sounds like you had a fab weekend! Love the dogwalkers grinning inanely at each other - but a lovely brisk day does lift the spirits doesn't it! :)

And you sound like you've got it sussed for the weekend - except for the clothes - what about checking out your local charity shop? Cheap clothes and it doesn't matter if they fall off you in a few weeks time (so to speak lol). I'd also suggest eBay but it might be a bit late now, unless you get a Buy It Now.

Sx

yes i would try the charity shops love as well some good stuff in some off them

Back