Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Who needs rock and roll with an evening like that! :D

Friday is definitely the best day of the week, especially once work is over!

Had fab day today :)

Got up & did early run. Then was at Next sale for just after 7 ;) Got couple of things. Then went into city with friend. We shopped / coffee'd / shopped some more!

Tried a few things but only got a pair of trousers in a different Next & bargain handbag.

Blooming freezing out though. Now back home & have had to put heating on! Debating if I can be bothered to batch cook some soup today or whether to do it all tomorrow!

Will browse on here for a bit first :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like a fab day! Just think, if you get the soup made, it is less for you to do tomorrow ;)

It is chilly today, but I am really stubborn, so heating won't be on until it is due on! :D

150lbs is fantastic xx it was cold ere yesterday after a mild friday xx

Well done on the 150lbs hun!!!!

Cold here too - but unlike Elanor I turn the heating on straight away - well once the cat is back from wandering around outside and I can close the window! :D

Haha, it's because I am hardcore! :character00116: Or maybe just a bit crazy! But lazy is more likely :D

Sounds like a fab day! Just think, if you get the soup made, it is less for you to do tomorrow ;)

It is chilly today, but I am really stubborn, so heating won't be on until it is due on! :D

I made the soup so only bolognese to do today. It was a way to keep warm huddling over the pot!!

Cold here too - but unlike Elanor I turn the heating on straight away - well once the cat is back from wandering around outside and I can close the window! :D

Mine's on again today - not quite as cold but still bit nippy & one of the only downsides of weight loss is feeling more chilly :gen125: I remember celebrating last winter that I'd barely had heating on!

Haha, it's because I am hardcore! :character00116: Or maybe just a bit crazy! But lazy is more likely :D

I have weird underfloor storage heating so its not very responsive anyway so if it feels cold I tried to get it warm otherwise if it takes a while to heat up I'm sat shivering!

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all have fabulous Sundays :D

I got up relatively late for me (7am) and went for a run. I usually try and avoid being out when other people might see me but do feel a bit better about being seen now. I'm not as slow / beetroot faced / gasping / likely to need to stop. But meant I missed seeing my usual cohort of other crazy people up & out before 6am on a Sunday. I like seeing them as means I get to cuddle two Dalmatians and see a cute curly hair mongrel that usually runs with me for a while before going back to his owner :doggy:

I've been doing some reading around exercise & weight loss. I think I need to up my weights / strength training. So did a kettlebell workout on my return. Decided to do my own thing rather than one of my DVDs. So I did 15 rounds of 1 minute drills of various moves & 20 seconds recovery. I'm taking it as a good sign I was dripping in sweat & that now 5 hours later my bottom already hurts :p I've been debating joining a gym too. I've belonged to one before & did like it but then got bit bored and stopped going but was under contract so paid for another 5 months :rolleyes: The one near me allows a monthly contract for only £2 more a month so was thinking of doing that to start and see how I get on? Might go and have a look round on Thursday & see what the feel of the places is. Would mean I need to buy more workout clothes as my current ones all very baggy but virtually no-one sees me in it!

Ohhhhh how could I forget breakfast - I tried the SW sausages as part of my "fry" up. I thought they were very nice. Amazing that absolutely no fat came out of them during cooking. I guess this is the point of them but seemed very unsausage like ;) Slightly dry so reckon they'd be better with mash and onion gravy. But definitely some of the nicest low fat sausages I've tried.

Going to batch cook some bolognese this afternoon & having basil and lime marinaded chicken with roasted veggies for tea. So lots of veggie chopping. I'm trying to have lots of speed foods this week but wish I could be speedier at chopping them up! I sometimes buy stuff pre chopped even though it seems so lazy :8855:

Sounds like a very busy Sunday xx I got a sicky child so mentally and physically im exhausted xx hes not too bad at minute but he has had two naps today so probably thats why x hoping his past the worse

Oh blimey good on you for getting up at 7am, although I'm sorry you missed your usual crowd :).

And glad you liked the sossies! How did the mass chopping and batch cooking go? I've got a scrummy chicken and tarragon slow cooker meal nearly ready :).

Oh blimey good on you for getting up at 7am, although I'm sorry you missed your usual crowd :).

And glad you liked the sossies! How did the mass chopping and batch cooking go? I've got a scrummy chicken and tarragon slow cooker meal nearly ready :).

Chicken and tarragon go so well :)

Bolognese is cooked and portioned up - 2 for fridge for the week and 3 for freezer. I have scoffed my chicken and roasted veggies. Very yummy. Some chicken left for cold tomorrow with salad.

Can't believe its nearly Monday :sigh: although has felt a long & restful weekend unlike last weeks busy one. Was getting all excited thinking its Easter next weekend but doh its two weeks! Not eggsited about easter eggs but having eggstra long weekend ;)

Time seems to fly by at moment and i wish it wouldnt x

I enthusiastically second that!!

Hope you've had a good day :)

Back