Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Evening :DSorry for confusion my birthday was Monday but as I was away the celebrations with friends aren't happening until today!I went to Alton Towers for my Birthday. It was awesome. Not been for a couple of years so good to rereide the favourites & so loved the new ride - 14 loop rollercoaster. Only issue was that a few too many rides in short space of time gave me so motion sickness. Luckily I'd taken some anti sickness / dizziness pills just in case! Still had a fab day as it was bright and sunny. Its a lovely place to wander between rides and enjoy the rolling hills

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430417517.720349.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430417551.590100.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430417577.285397.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430417605.817336.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430417632.612522.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Happy Birthday! What a fun way to spend the day. It must've felt amazing to slip easily into all the ride seats with no worries. I look forward to being in the same position. You're quite the inspiration!

Nope merely 42 :eek: :cry: :( :p

So apparently I'm insane according to a friend - so what if I'm on holiday but was still at the gym before 5am?! And have cooked a batch of cajun chicken soup before breakfast!

:8855:

Have to do some pampering today - redo toenails / dehair(!) / scrub etc. Plus need to go shopping for pants and shoes! Plus realised overnight the lovely necklace I bought may not go with the dress! Blooming expensive this going to a wedding lark. Which reminds me I must get some cash for drinks as apparently the reception venue doesn't accept cards.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Oooh good for you on the rides, they scare me silly so I haven't been on one in years :). Where is the last pic taken, hun, that is absolutely beautiful!

Have a lovely pampering day today, and enjoy the shopping! xxx

Happy belated birthday :candle1:

It sounds like you has a great birthday celebration, Alton Towers looks fab

Congrats on another lb gone too.

Tracy x

Happy Birthday for the other day hun! Looks like you had a cracking time xxx Have a good time at the wedding!

Such a lovely place! I definitely have to explore the countryside of UK. I lived in Ireland for a year a couple of years ago and it was so beautiful, but didn't take the time to go to UK, not even to London (stayed there for a couple of hours to take the bus to another place and that's it).

Your week looks like it has been brilliant!! Alton Towers must of been fantastic! Especially now there is no chance of feeling self-conscious about trying the tester seats etc. I am hoping that next year I will be able to go, if funds allow. I love the scary rides :D

ohh lovely pic

Back