Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Yay for a nice day :) I hope those were happy tears on the escalator! After all your hard work, you should be looking in the mirror and liking what you see :) The spatula thing makes total sense! Definitely not weird :)

Had odd moment in House of Fraser where I nearly cried. Caught sight of woman going up the escalator then realised it was me - I didn't look like me I looked alright :eek: Think I'm probably mid cycle hormonal!

Oh bless hun, that is one very special moment - where you see what you like in the mirror! And so you should, after all your hard work and focus!

need to return dress and buy black bra only!! Also got a lovely silicone spatula.

Do you know, I got a bit confused there - bras and silicone - I was like "Whaat?!" :D

Yay for a nice day :) I hope those were happy tears on the escalator! After all your hard work, you should be looking in the mirror and liking what you see :)

Totally happy but was really peculiar as genuinely didn't recognise myself! I took myself off to the bathroom to compose myself and double check the mirror :8855:

Do you know, I got a bit confused there - bras and silicone - I was like "Whaat?!" :D

When looking at bras in M&S there were a raft of "filled" ones some air / silicone / foam. All felt totally fake & decided would still with my Sainsburys padded t shirt bra for now - gives decent shape and cheap. Just need to nip to a Sainsburys at some point this week!

Good to see you on here :) Hope you are ok :) x

Hi Shelley,
So so happy to see you posting again, and looking forward to catching up with your news xx

Wow it really is back.

Perfect timing to help me stay back on track :)

Will catch up properly later in week xxx

Yayyy you're here :)

Nice to 'see' you posting again Shelly

Happy New Year, Shelley xoxoxox

Back