Insanity Workout

Do you stick to the nutrician plan as well? I was, vaguely, until the donut eating wine drinker monster arose this weekend :jelous: very disappointed in self, but as they say, tomorrow is a new day :)

Good to hear from another Beachbody fan, there aren't many people that have heard about it considering how long its been around.

Kaz T
(is a donut & wine free zone tonight)

Yeh i did. I mean i didn't stick to what they said for example the meat, but i ate alot of fish, oats and wholemeal bread which i already was eating beforehand and i'd already restrained myself from eating junk since october so i haven't touched a single crisps, cake, biscuits, cheese and all the other things like donuts, bagels since then. :) I did have a chocolate piece the first week, but then stopped. Didn't feel guilty though because chocolate was never one of the things i said i'd stay away from. Still not have touched any of those things since october. I've set myself a date (June 16th) in which i can slowly start introducing them. Some people lose all willpower and just have a massive binge when they allow themselves to eat whatever they want, but with me, the closer the day comes, the more im sure that the only thing im going to end up doing is eating 1 or 2 small pieces of chocolate.

It's not easy at first, but the more you stay away from something, the more you sort of leave it.

Hope you're doing good x

ive just ordered this....

it might be the only way to get the abs i want, and it looks very very good!

day 1 of insanity, this defianatly isnt easy, no easy options just pure hard work!

Back