Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kangy, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Does anyone else find they can't sleep on this diet?? I've noticed this before,. Unfortunately I haven't often got past the first few days so I can't remember if it's a temporary thing that will rectify itself!

I hardly slept at all last night and usually these days I'm out like a light. :nightf:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i struggled to sleep last nite!
  4. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

You started Monday didn't you Jen?? Maybe there was something in the air! ;)
  5. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i struggled for the first few nights, being cold didnt help. but am sleeping fine now :)
  6. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celebrity Slim
    Kangy I found in the first few days I struggled to sleep, BUT after the first week I slept more soundly than I ever have before.xxxx
  7. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i was thinking last night of asking the forum the same question,am a hamster can sleep anywhere and everywhere , and often do ! i havent slept a full night since starting 11 days ago. even after "exercise", if you know what i mean ,for all those who's ketosis hasn't driven their men away
  8. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

I don't sleep well at the best of times but when SS-ing I find I simply CANNOT sleep. I toss and turn and count myself lucky to get a couple of fitful hours' kip just before the alarm goes off.

Many's the night I don't even get that much. It drives me nuts! I am constantly weary and today my eyes are swollen.

Ah, well.
  9. Ive found it fine!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.