inspiration to a beginner

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ICY, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. ICY

ICY New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    Oh my god jewel 83,I have just completed my first week and you are a real inspiration to me.Your photos are so encouraging you look like a diferent person.Have you any useful tips for some one who has 5 st to lose I am determined to stick with this until I reach goal and with a loss of 8 lbs I feel so much better already I think it is the feeling of having some control at last as before i started i had no control at all and felt a total failure:cry::break_diet:.Thank you for posting your pictures :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jewel83

Jewel83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi ICY,
    Thank you :)
    You will be surprised how quick it goes and once you get in to it I found it quite easy.
    Stay 100% and get about 3l of water a day. If you have the support from the people around you it will be really encouraging. Wait til those compliments come in, they will really keep you going!
    Well done on your 1st loss, keep up the good work
    X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. frillsandpink

frillsandpink Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I love looking at the pictures....and Jewel83 you ARE inspirational and you look fantastic. Roll on tomorrow for me hehe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.