Inspiration

I have many reasons for doing this diet - most importantly for my health - but another is to fit into a lovely dress for a summer do we have coming up. We went to a Christmas do and even though I had a 'nice' dress I still felt self conscious and a little uncomfortable. Well, last night I came across the dress I had been imagining and ordered it - 2 sizes smaller than what I am now!! The do isn't until the beginning of July so that should hopefully give me plenty of time to be able to slim into it. I'm going to hang it up so it is a constant reminder. Hope I've done the right thing as I can't afford another one!!! Felt I needed to see what I am aiming for if that makes sense :eek:

Good luck! I bought some beautiful dresses in the Next Summer sale last year and can't wait to wear them. Our Summer 'do' is June 18th and I WILL be wearing one of those dresses and I WILL look and feel a million dollars!
Last time I was on the diet I used to spend Sunday morning trying on my favourite things that didn't fit me anymore. It really is a boost when things progress from not going over your knees to getting stuck at the thighs to getting on properly and finally done up....!!
Stick with it x

Hi Doris,

I m helping myself with visual reminders as well :)

Me and my partner we are going to Egypt in September (our first hoildays since 2005 :) ) I ve bought some clothes way to small for me to motivate me :)
I got my old photos displayed all over the flat (fridge, cupboards etc), so whenever i ve got a bad moment and i want to grab some food, first i need to look at me when I was slim and sexy..... and it really puts my off cheating :)

Good luck guys!!!
xxx

Back