Inspiration

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by annettej, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. annettej

annettej Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi

Have you clicked on the Inspiration Slide Show at the top of the page yet? It's got loads of before and after pics - certainly inspired me not to give up and to keep going!

Will be revisiting it every time I feel like giving up. There's some great pics on there! So if you're feeling down and need a pick up - there's the proof that it can be done!

Annette x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Yes, thats how i found the site when googled before and after pics -weight loss

Its truly inspirational.
    Ruthy xx

4. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    had a look last night - it has made me think that maybe we should all take some pics of ourselves so when we're feeling down we can turn to them to see the difference.

i had even thought about cut and pasting my head onto a thinner body so i can imagine what i'll look like... i think i've got a little further to go before i get too carried away shopping for new clothes ;)

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I came across a link on here for a website that allowed you to put your head on different shape bodies - it was cool, dunno what its called so Im not much help really am I?! But you could try googling it xxx

6. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh i'll have a hunt thanks rainbow :>)

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I haven't looked at the slide show but I have all my 'fat' pics and they rarely inspire me when I am feeling down. When my head is in the right place I look at them and think "Nope, I'm definately not going back there again!" but if I am really really down I just don't even want to look at them

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.