Inspirational blogging???????????

richy2704

Hi everyone I am embarking on the cambridge diet on friday after seeing my Counselor tomorrow evening, I am going to do a Blog on the Blogger site, "Fat Guy, Football and other things".

I have read that this will help me achieve my goals not sure how exactly but desperately want to lose the weight so will try anything, I suppose I will be less likely to waver if there is more than just my wife to encourage and support me.

Feel free to take a peak and bully, cajole and of course encourage me into staying on the straight and not so narrow:D

also how do I change the BMI as its 32.8(I think)

Hi Richy, welcome to the forum :) I'll be sure to check out your blog. Did you know you can blog on here too? Lots of luck for the start of your CD journey :) xx

Hi everyone I am embarking on the cambridge diet on friday after seeing my Counselor tomorrow evening, I am going to do a Blog on the Blogger site, "Fat Guy, Football and other things".

I have read that this will help me achieve my goals not sure how exactly but desperately want to lose the weight so will try anything, I suppose I will be less likely to waver if there is more than just my wife to encourage and support me.

Feel free to take a peak and bully, cajole and of course encourage me into staying on the straight and not so narrow:D

Excellent - I love blogs. :D Make sure you put a link in your signature!

also how do I change the BMI as its 32.8(I think)

Go here: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

scroll down, and put in your current weight. That should fix it. :)

Back