Inspirational CDC in Northampton?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Count210, 20 April 2009.

1. Count210

Count210 Well-Known Member

I am hoping someone can help me please.

I am finding my CD weigh in a weekly challenge, as my CDC is not very positive and I come away feeling deflated. I literally jump on the scales and pay her for another weeks supply. Unless I mention something specific there is no conversation or ideas. Am I expecting too much?

It has got to the stage that I really want to change to another CDC.

Can anyone let me know if they have a CDC in Northampton and how they feel about them.

You can always p.m me.

Many thanks
  2. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

There's sure to be another nearby, I'm sure. I'd recommend mine - but it's probably too far for you to come? Rushden?

There's a list here on line - I reckon you could probably rule out some just by talking to them on the phone -

(although of course I'm sure nearly all of these are lovely people :D)

It's worth ringing Cambridge Diet too - because that on line list isn't always bang up to date.
  3. Count210

Thanks for your response Lily. I travel across Northampton to see mine at the moment, it takes about 15 mins.

I would rather not travel to Rushden, but at the moment I would probably be happy to, as I am so peeved with it! Can I ask how much your CDC charges for shakes/tetras/bars?

Going to hold out at the mo, and see if anyone comes up with a Northampton one - but might be back to you in a couple of days asking for a name/number!

Thanks again.
  4. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Ooh, now you're asking...

Erm - I think it's £37.80 for 21 meals (doesn't matter whether it's bars or shakes, the price is the same).

I could ask her if she personally knows anyone closer if you like?
  5. Count210

Thanks very much Lily. That would be fab if your CDC knows someone in Northampton.

I can see from the list on the CD website loads of names for CDC's Northampton, but would rather have a recommendation.

Thanks X
  6. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Okay. Sorry - internet went down 'else I'd have called her, but it's a bit late now. Will call her tomorrow, if that's okay?
  7. CaptainPugwash

CaptainPugwash Well-Known Member

My CDCs are Steve and Ali, I find them very good click here
  8. Count210

Many thanks for getting back to me.

I have a couple of p.m's and have managed to find a new lady. Was on the phone to her for an hour last night, and she seems great.

Really appreciate your help.

Good luck and take care.
    Slimpossible likes this.
  9. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Hi hun, glad you got sorted out. I've sent you a pm as well. :D