Instant chocolate pudding and only 2 syns

Inva pevious life on atkins diet we all ate MIMS(muffin in a minute) and this sounds similar , it was an egg, cocoa powder sweetner, or vanilla essence, & 25g light linseed, (flaxseed), this would be HEXBon green ! Really mix it together & blitz in a mug for 60secsin microwave, at the time they were a god send!

I neeeeeddddd to try this!!! I have cadburys drinking chocolate. Would that work the same way? X

Im pretty sure that anything with a chocolately flavour will work honey! Just be sure to syn whatever you use appropriately! Seriously you HAVE to try it!! Its amamzing!! Im looking forward to putting the bubbas to bed tonight and enjoying another choccie pud!!!!! :) xxx

Going to give this a whirl!!!!!! YUMMY!!!! xx

Going to give this a whirl!!!!!! YUMMY!!!! xx

You HAVE to!!! Its amazing and really hits the spot when you have a choccie craving!! I have mine with a vanilla mullerlight and its like youre having choccie cake and ice cream!!!! :) xxx

Something else for me to try.

To even make it more looovely add a teaspoon level of Nutella like choc spread ( 1-1.5 Syns depending on make) into a slit in the hot choc pud it melts gooey!! It is more Syns but really hits the choc craving!!

Does this go solid like a cake or is it runny/ melty sort of thing?
Going to try this tomorrow.

Its hard to explain! Its not runny no, its more like a mousse but more substantial if that makes sense! Almost like a kinda blancmange (think thats how you spell it!) type thing! I tip mine out onto a plate and pour vanilla mullerlight over the top!! Feels like you're eating cake and cream!!! :) xxx

To even make it more looovely add a teaspoon level of Nutella like choc spread ( 1-1.5 Syns depending on make) into a slit in the hot choc pud it melts gooey!! It is more Syns but really hits the choc craving!!

OMG what a yummy idea!! Just when i thought this pud couldnt get any better!! :) xxx

Its hard to explain! Its not runny no, its more like a mousse but more substantial if that makes sense! Almost like a kinda blancmange (think thats how you spell it!) type thing! I tip mine out onto a plate and pour vanilla mullerlight over the top!! Feels like you're eating cake and cream!!! :) xxx

Ok thanks. I'll give it a go. I have a rubbish 700w microwave so not sure how long to put it on for. X

Cooked mine slightly longer than 1 min and went harder - more cake like - very yummy x

Just found out the three yes THREE tbsps of extra light squirty cream is only half a syn. The perfect accompaniment :D

Just found out the three yes THREE tbsps of extra light squirty cream is only half a syn. The perfect accompaniment :D

Its 3 level tblsp - how do u measure level wen full of air :)

Just made this and it didn't taste of chocolate...! I used an options chocolate brownie :-/ maybe I overcooked it? X

Back