interesting article....

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Karen, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i wasnt sure where to put this article so i hope its in the right kinda place.

Mind Can Disown Body

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Very interesting! Thanks for posting :D

I know for a long time I refused to see myself as 'big'. I could see it on the scales, I could see it in photos, but when I looked in the mirror I looked like I 'should'. It helped me keep myself fat :eek:

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    yeah the article really rang bells for me. i think for YEARS i have kind of mentally detached from my body, knowing i am abusing it and only able to carry on with that distructive road by seperating myself from my body. my brain completely unrelated to the thing reflected in the mirror. its a very odd thing to do when u look at it rationally but lots of us do it :)

xx

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.