Interesting question

Grevo

What types of scales do the LLC use? The special ones where you take your socks off to get weighed or just normal ones??

Oh Grevo, this thread made me grin.:)

I dont have to have a headache to get out of "you know what", my feet are soooooo bad I just have to run them up the sides of the OH legs and it puts him completely off.:eek::eek::eek:

See every cloud has a silver lining:D

I think you're talking about fat monitor scales where you have to take your socks off....and no.... my LLC uses normal digital scales (that read out on her desk) and we weigh with socks on!

use thin socks though - the thick wooly ones weigh more!! (every little helps!!)

tell me about it, one week I weighed my lightest clothes on the kitchen scales to see which outfit would be the lightest, there was 250g between the lightest 2 which is quite a bit so well worth the effort :D

I hate to wear socks I have claustrophobic feet can even stand to have them under quilt at nite :eek: makes me panicky .I got changed 4 times last WI to see which clothes weighed less 2lb difference matters

how can u have clostraphobic feet lol haha thats ones of the funniest things i have ever heard lol
nah i just hate mine!

I've taken to wearing linen during my weigh in - OK we're still a few months away from linen wearing weather, but it's light!!

Back