Interesting S&S news!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Hi all, I emailed the S&S team this morning with a few suggestions and Rob just emailed me back, I thought that I'd share what he said to you.

I said that, personally, I'd really like a pre-made shake option (like the Cambridge tetras but that actually taste nice!) that I could have on the go as there are some days I'm on the go a lot and can obviously only have one bar. This is something that they're already working on and are hoping to be available from January. Woo!

I also said that, as a sweet person, I sometimes quite miss having a pudding and asked whether they could do a gelatin type powder to turn the shakes into an Angel Delight type thing and even meal packs like say a rice pudding or something. Apparently they do that powder already, I've just somehow managed to miss it! For anyone else that has too, here's the link - 100g Tub Slim & Save Mousse - Slim & Save Ltd He seemed into the idea of a pudding as well though and has said he'll talk to their manufacturers about it. Fingers crossed, a rice pudding and other puddings would be so nice!

Also, he said that from mid-December all of their packs are going to be manufactured with full labels, nutritional data and instructions so from January those are the ones that'll start getting sent out. Think this is great as I've had to use a sharpie pen to write on all the packs and it takes ages!

Anyway, just thought I'd share. This isn't the first VLCD I've done but it's by far the best!

Well I doubt it. Delivery is £4.99 set fee for the courier, whether it's a week supply or a month. So don't think it would make a difference but if it did it wouldn't be a big one I wouldn't think.

I don't like tetras because of the unnecessary packaging. they can't be recycled.

I sometimes make up the shakes with less water and have them as a dessert anyway. They will go all creamy and thick if you heat them too.

Maybe the S&S ones will be recyclable, hopefully.

Hi Caroline

Brilliant - thanks for those suggestions to SnS - does this mean i wont have to guess fluid and microwave timings anymore - just as i was liking mac & cheese soup he he he

Elaine x

Back