Interesting things to do with the packets we get...

festivalgirl

I have read some various things people do with their packs to make them more exciting...Can I have some ideas please?

I am only on week 1, and haven't tried them all yet, but I hate the porridge so I am stuck with soup and shake combos for now...

Sorry if theres a thread like this somewhere...xx

Porridge with a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon is lovely xxx

Ice cream tetras!!! I only have chocolate tetras and they are so nice after being in the freezer a couple of hours. They turn in to ice cream :)

That sounds nice!!

I had a choc tetra a few days ago and it was scrummy, just like Mars milk..but then im not a fussy eater, so I bt frozen its great. I thought I could get to 'like' the porridge, but after trying it for 5 days in a row, I definately cannot stomach it haha!

festivalgirl said:
That sounds nice!!

I had a choc tetra a few days ago and it was scrummy, just like Mars milk..but then im not a fussy eater, so I bt frozen its great. I thought I could get to 'like' the porridge, but after trying it for 5 days in a row, I definately cannot stomach it haha!

I haven't tried the porridge! There's a sticky on this forum which is a thread about recipes to use your products with. You can make crisps with the soups I think!

I haven't tried the porridge! There's a sticky on this forum which is a thread about recipes to use your products with. You can make crisps with the soups I think!

You can... but only if you're on 4 products a day, or you don't mind having an extra pack here and there. 'Cooking' shakes/soups damages the nutrients, unfortunately. However, here's the link to all the exciting things that have been tried with Cambridge products (it's in the stickies, but if you're accessing this site by mobile you might not have seen it. :)): http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

Have you tried the mix-a-mousse? I really like it made with the vanilla shake.

Cheryl, the choc trifle looks great. Thanks for posting this.

Great suggestions, I have just found the link to the foody things...LUSH!!

Back