Interesting water lesson!

floss

Hi guys, just a quick lesson I believe I learned yesterday. It was day 11 and I woke up feeling horribly thirsty, which soon turned into hunger. I felt this way for the whole day until I fell asleep last night...it was hell. I was drinking bottle after bottle of water but the feeling of thirst would not budge...as soon as I moved away from my water bottle I needed more...so much so if I was downstairs I couldnt wait to go back upstairs I had to get a new glass there and then! It was scary...and not nice as It also made me feel hungry. I chose a shake over a bar because I needed the fluid!

Im posting this because I think it's important to know. I was aware my water intake hadnt been what it should be, id missed a few packs the two days before because I was crazy busy and just wanted to get to bed, and I drink alot of tea which I believe is a diuretic...so it obviously happend because I NEEDED water. I nearly broke the diet because I thought I was hungry...but thankfully because I recognised what was happening I managed to struggle through a HORRIBLE day!

Lesson firmly learnt. Don't make my mistake! x

Back