Interesting Website!

41 , but Ive had this since my first pregnancy and i was 19 then , made much worse with my second pregnancy when i was 35
My son was 15 day late and weighed 10lb Im only 5ft 1 so as yu can imagine i was massive , add to that a lovely hip to hip scar and you have all the ingredients of a little belly over hang , no excercise , cream or weight loss is going to get rid of this , I also carry my last bit of weight on my tummy too , always the last thing to go

Im going to wait and see what it looks like when i get to goal , you never know i may decide i can live with it , after all i have done for all these years , and thats with the extra weight , so i havnt totally committed yet

A great site, I'm having a mooch on there now!

Well, it stopped me feeling peckish a couple of days ago! I'm not that squeamish but I stuck to reading a few success stories and the 'post' 10 stone weight loss tummy tuck photo was both impressive and reassuring -but, on a 'need to know' basis, I don't need to know any more details at this point!

I'm hoping that as I'm young my skin will still be pretty stretchy as I really want to avoid surgery.

I'm hoping that as I'm young my skin will still be pretty stretchy as I really want to avoid surgery.

You should hopefully be ok- I've only had skin issues fairly recently(mainly gravitational pull and things heading south as the weight disappears :sigh:). Lost significant weight when younger and it was fine, no sag then..sobbb!

Back