INTERVIEW Tuesday but my WEIGHT will ruin my chances.....

Gembritney

Silver Member
I have passed the online and telephone interview.... I am travelling 100 miles for my interview......

But i know when they see me they will not give me the job..... in fact im adamant they will look at me feel im incompetent to carry out the roles of the job (loft measuring and up and down ladders)

This is the biggest opportunity and iv blown it..... i knew this interview was coming but did i manage to loose weight..... no!

how can come across mentally thin!!!!:cry:

I know how you feel....I feel I may get turned down for a job I have applied for (dental nurse) when they see how big I am :( good luck and try not to worry too much x

If a company refuses you a job because of the way you look, its a company not worth working for.

Keep your chin up, go to the interview and treat it as a training session for the better job that will come along :)

thanks..... i have 2 relatives who work for the company too so i really wanna work there as well... im really wasting my time... x

i mean i was told i was the best telephone interview they had recieved! but it will all go tits up when they see me

Chin up. You've lost 10% of your intended weight loss goal, and I would tell them that I was so stoked for this job that this was what pushed me to start getting in shape. If you've been practicing going up and down ladders to "train" for the job, let them know that, too. Focus on your aptitude and interest in the job. The fact that you have chosen a healthy plan to lose weight as opposed to a dangerous crash diet means that you will be an employee who is committed to safety and following established procedures.

You can't control other peoples' reactions, but you can project self-confidence, interest and motivation. Now, go in and knock 'em out!!

Chin up. You've lost 10% of your intended weight loss goal, and I would tell them that I was so stoked for this job that this was what pushed me to start getting in shape. If you've been practicing going up and down ladders to "train" for the job, let them know that, too. Focus on your aptitude and interest in the job. The fact that you have chosen a healthy plan to lose weight as opposed to a dangerous crash diet means that you will be an employee who is committed to safety and following established procedures.

You can't control other peoples' reactions, but you can project self-confidence, interest and motivation. Now, go in and knock 'em out!!

thanks hun... althought iv actually put most the weight back on now..... :cry:

Oi oi people!!!! Positive thinking please!!!! :D

You ARE going to ace that interview! And you ARE going to get that job!!

No ifs or buts about it! No-one cares what size you are! You silly billys! :) Just go in and be yourselves and they'll love you! :)

I was exactly the same a few weeks ago, I had an interview, was a group one, full of loads of skinny pretty girls... and who got the job? ME! :D

So yeah, I'm now a cast member at the Disney Store! :)

Pleeeeeeeease keep your chin up and keep smiling... you're going to get that job, so no point in worrying about it! :)

x

Back