Into development next week

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
I have my final foundation meeting on Thursday, and then I go into development to get to goal weight. I feel confident about it, not one single morsel has passed my lips other than what LL prescribes. My group has dropped from 11 to 6, and quite a few of them are planning on joining me in development at the same time on a Tuesday.
Now I wonder how long it will take to get to goal. No point trying to guess but I hope to drop into a new stone bracket this week, giving me 2 stone9 to lose in development.

tiny bits of advice....

Don't whatever you do allow your chatterbox to talk you into having a small break like I did. Never been the same since, and taking much longer than I should.

Development for me seems a bit open ended, not as motivational as foundation where we were aiming for 100 days. There was something magical about that in my mind, knowing I was only doing it for 100 days and could then make a new decision. If I could live my life again, as soon as I started development I would give myself a timescale to aim at. not for the end, just maybe say see where I am in 28 days and concentrate on 28 days. At the end of 28 days, set yourself another timescale. Chunks of time that suit your thinking, you could even re-assess every 14 days.

For me, just looking at the weight really got me down, whereas when it was just 'days' I could stay motivated for some reason.

Can't quite explain it all....

Anyways, congratulations with doing so well with your journey so far, you have done really really well! and good luck with development! may it pass swiftly for you!

Mags
xxx

Huge well done for getting to that all important 100 day mark Yorkie!
:clap:
Tomorrow is my own day 50. Really thrilled to get halfway through Stage 1. I will definitely be going into development when I get to my 100. At this stage I've set myself a management goal of 12.7 (a total loss of 7st) which I will evaluate as I progress as that is still probably 1.5 - 2st above my ideal goal. My ticker reflects this, but also shows that that weight is not where I should be on my BMI.

Trying not to get mentally tied in to anything as when I look too far forward the motivation does drop. Taking it all step by step :)

Hi Yorkiegirl- that is terrific news, and what fantastic weight loss you have achieved in 100 days too:clap: - truly inspirational for the rest of us, and I hope development goes well for you. Thought that was a great tip from Mags to set mini time goals for development. day 57 for me, development doesn't seem so far away now!

Kx

That's such a great achievment to reach 100 days, and still be motivated to get the job done.

Keep us posted with your progress

Well Done :clap: :clap:

day 100 isn't actually until a week on Friday, but our last session in foundation is tomorrow.
Can't quite believe I made it this far, so many people thought I would fail, I wasn't sure how I would do either!
But here I am, determined to prove them wrong!

Hi and congrats ! I know how you feel. I couldn't believe my success with LL when everything else had failed ! Its a great feeling.

We are all different but I have been in abstinence since September last year and I am hoping next week maybe to get to 8 stone. Nearly time for food - hurray ! probably just under a stone to go if I make it to 8 stone next time.

Keep your motivation up, you are doing so well and its so worth it. I know it feels like a dream but you are doing this !

Well done Anna - you've done brilliantly, please keep us posted on how it goes in development.

Mel your weight loss is brilliant - can't imagine how good it must feel to have lost almost 8 stone - well done.

Cath

Congratulations Anna,

Will you be starting a new management thread to tell us all about your experiences?

I'm just about half way through week 12 (the final week) of Management and enjoyed the experience. I do feel ready to get on with 'life without foodpacks' but still attending the management meetings for support etc.

AJ

Anna that's brilliant - well well done :clap:

Cath
x

Well done, you have lost a fantastic amount of weight in your foundation period, have no doubt that you will be just as successful during development.

Back