Intro from everyone on LT

Some mornings I look in the mirror and scare myself!!!! Lol!!!

I will try and sort some photos out, if the camera didn't malfunction!!!! I must admit I avoid the camera like the plague. I prefer to take the photos rather than the other way round.

I have to say, I did let my son take a photo of me at the weekend but when I checked back the little blighter had only taken a photo of my boobs!!!!!!! Teenage boys!!!!!!

x

I bet your looking amazing now its dropping off huh? I've just added some pics of me now, in my wedding dress, only time id have pics done of me. Have a peek if you like :)

Oh yes, he is an absolute diamond! Cuddly fairy....some b4 & after pics please, I'm so nosey!
Sammie, just seen your wedding pics (i did say i was nosey!!!) wow, you look stunning, wish my b4's were that good!
Off to bed now, night all. (sleeping burns fat:D)

T x

Thankyou very much, i felt good that day. The one day i wasn't self concious but i need to lose the weight and i will. Glad you liked the pics xxx

Morning Sammy and All :p

Im sheep lol, linds realy, 29 .. 3 kiddies 2 boys (nearly 11 :eek: and 8 ) lil girl 6 ( loud mouth ) lol , have a great partner, live in busy london,,,,,, been on diet 6 weeks now woohoo get weighed today, i have a msn on my profile feel free to add me i dont work so most time im on pc :D:D:D:D

Morning Sammy and All :p

Im sheep lol, linds realy, 29 .. 3 kiddies 2 boys (nearly 11 :eek: and 8 ) lil girl 6 ( loud mouth ) lol , have a great partner, live in busy london,,,,,, been on diet 6 weeks now woohoo get weighed today, i have a msn on my profile feel free to add me i dont work so most time im on pc :D:D:D:D

Morning SHEEP :) I just added you to my msn, i've been posting like mad to make my 50 so I can do lots of stuff here now. Someone said i'd get addicted, guess they were right haha. I dont work Monday to Friday, I'm usually here looking after my little girl BUT my wonderful father has taken her for the weekend, so I have today and tomoro all to myself, can't be trusted near the fridge yet so i'm staying here today lol I had a difficult day yesterday and I stuck with it, am going to expect more of them I think.

Sammie, your wedding photos are gorgeous and you have such a pretty face. You are going to be even more of a stunner when you reach target. And Tayla, what an angel, she is adorable!

I will try and sort some photos out, although I don't have many as I delete the ones of me coz I look so pants!!

x

Aww thanks very much, the only photos I have of me that I like of me on our special day. Wedding was nearly 5 weeks ago now, its gone by so fast. Thanks for compliment i'll take some more pics when I start slimming :)
Def get some pictures sorted, will be nice to see who i'm talking to :) Hows LT been doing for you today?
p.s do you have msn?

I will ask my teenage daughter to sort out MSN for me. Teenagers seem to know everything about the internet these days!!!!

I'm finding LT really easy. Sometimes when I cook tea the smell tempts me but I have never cheated. I very nearly licked my finger while I was dishing up this evening but didn't!!!

The only thing that gets to me in the small loss I had this week and last but I have fingers crossed next week is more!

How are you coping?

x

Heloo folks.

fatgirl666 but my real name is Vicki.Im 23 almost 24, single, with a three year old satan's spawn for a son :D i live near Edinburgh and work part time so im just about always online.Today is DAY ONE of my diet eeeeekkk!!!

Heloo folks.

fatgirl666 but my real name is Vicki.Im 23 almost 24, single, with a three year old satan's spawn for a son :D i live near Edinburgh and work part time so im just about always online.Today is DAY ONE of my diet eeeeekkk!!!

Hiya Vicki, welcome to the forum :D I've just been for my first WI and i've now got an insentive to carry on 12lb in a week :D:D:D:D:D Stick at it girl it well worth it, if i can be of any help don't be afraid to ask :)

I will ask my teenage daughter to sort out MSN for me. Teenagers seem to know everything about the internet these days!!!!

I'm finding LT really easy. Sometimes when I cook tea the smell tempts me but I have never cheated. I very nearly licked my finger while I was dishing up this evening but didn't!!!

The only thing that gets to me in the small loss I had this week and last but I have fingers crossed next week is more!

How are you coping?

x

Hiya, I just got back from chemist and 12lb GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy with myself and I got all you lvoely people on here to thank, not sure without this website I would have done as well as I did. I've had a massive grin on my face lol
Coping just fine with diet, not feeling very well today though, throats so sore, but i'm so happy with my loss xxxx

Get msn would be ncie to sit and have a proper chat with you :)

Hello
Im mellum -real name Melissa- i start lipotrim on monday.
Im 17 and a single mummy to my 10 month old daughter.
And im from Devon.

Mellum x

Hey Melissa, welcome to the forum great to have you here, everyone is so supportive here and a big inspiration to. I've been on LT for a week now. Great set of people on here who can answer all your questions. If you ever feel like giving up, get on this site you'll soon be back into thinking slim :) Get yourself a ticker on your profile of much you want to lose, will be a greta help too.

It's a bit late but I never did an intro in this thread so here goes...

Name's Gemma and I'm 23 going on 24. Living in the sunny South West and working for Royal Mail (please don't hold that against me :eek:). Been with my man for about a year and 3 months and been overweight for a good few years.

5'4 and when I got weighed yesterday she wrote down 13st 11.75lb :eek::eek::eek: which gives me an approx BMI of 33 :cry:

Started Lipotrim today and am aiming to be on it for a few months.

Pretty determined girlie who's always got a shoulder free for anyone who needs it.

~Gem x

Hiya, I just got back from chemist and 12lb GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy with myself and I got all you lvoely people on here to thank, not sure without this website I would have done as well as I did. I've had a massive grin on my face lol
Coping just fine with diet, not feeling very well today though, throats so sore, but i'm so happy with my loss xxxx

Get msn would be ncie to sit and have a proper chat with you :)
Well done Sammy, thats a fantastic first loss, what an incentive!!! You go girl!!!
T x

Hi Lillie,

I have tried the chat room on here a couple of times but it is either empty or there is someone whose name I don't recognise from here and they ever seem very chatty and I've given up!

x

Back